- File Size: 73635 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers (October 3, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 3, 2017
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075JYHLD4
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,020,482 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$17.99|
Save $7.00 (39%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Vincent Can't Sleep: Van Gogh Paints the Night Sky Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 40 pages||Age Level: 4 - 8||Grade Level: P - 3|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From School Library Journal
"A soft, sad, lovely introduction to a masterpiece." —Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Praise for The Noisy Paint Box:
“Even those who aren’t inspired to visit a museum will take away the lesson of Kandinsky’s life: Listen to what excites you and follow its call.” —The New York Times
* “Rosenstock’s prose strikes a balance between lightheartedness and lyricism. GrandPré’s paintings conjure up an entire epoch . . . breathing life into all the characters.” —Publishers Weekly, starred
* “The rich word choice is a delight: pistachio, cobalt, and saffron introduce readers to colors while hissing, blaring, and whispering reveal the sounds of the colors. . . . This is a beautiful blend of colors, music, and life.” —Booklist, starred
* “A rich, accomplished piece about a pioneer in the art world.” —Kirkus Reviews, starred
* “The book offers diverse potential for different types of study, whether one is reading for information or for pleasure. Outstanding.” —School Library Journal, starred --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?