Vinyl Cutter USCutter MH 34in Bundle - Sign Making Kit w/Design & Cut Software, Supplies, Tools, US-Based Customer Support
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRUSTED PERFORMANCE. Number 1 selling vinyl cutter in the country for 10 years. 34 inches feed width. 30 inches cut width.
- START A HOME-BASED BUSINESS. Make graphics for your community, or bring your signage production needs in-house. Signs, banners, decals, heat transfer for apparel.
- VERSATILE AND DURABLE. 3 fully adjustable pinch-rollers. Adjustable speed and pressure. Superior ball-bearing dual roller system for feeding vinyl.
- FREE US-BASED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Lifetime phone support and web-based resources.
- FREE INCLUDED VECTORIZING AND CUT SOFTWARE. Create original artwork or vectorize images with VinylMaster Cut. Also includes free vinyl, blanks, and tools.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- This vinyl cutter is not compatible with Apple/Mac computers.
- This cutter does not contour cut. (Contour cutting is defined as the process of first printing an image, then (using a vinyl cutter) going back and cutting around the printed area.)
- Also please read the notes at the bottom of this page. Thank you.
BUNDLE: 34-Inch USCutter MH 871 Sign Making Kit w/ Design & Cut Software, Supplies + Tools
The USCutter MH-Series are the best value vinyl cutters available anywhere! Works with VinylMaster Cut and other popular software (like Sure Cuts Alot, Flexi, SignBlaser and SignCut Productivity Pro) through standard vinyl cutter PNC1000 drivers.
- 1x 34" USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand
- 1x VinylMaster Cut - Design & Cut Software
- 5x rolls Greenstar vinyl, each 24" x 5 ft. Colors: Black, White, Real Red, Green, Canary Yellow (Please read note below)
- 2x sheets 12" x 24" magnetic blanks
- 1x TransferRite Ultra Clear 1310G (Grid)Application Transfer Tape - 6" x 10yd
- 1x TransferRite Ultra 592U Paper Application Tape, High Tack - 6" x 10yd
- 3x Vinyl Cutting Blades
- 1x Hobby knife
- 1x Squeegee
The Best Bundle to Get Started with in Sign Making Business
Blade Types: Standard blade compatible
Command sets: DM-PL HP/GL automatic identification
Motor Type: Stepper
Speed: 39 in/s
Force: 350 g
Maximum Cut Width: 30.63 in
Max Cutting Length: 96 in (8 feet)
Max Pressure: 350 g
Max Speed: 39 in/s
OS Compatibility: Windows
Size: 34 in
Included Accessories: USB Cable, Power Cable, Blade Holder, Pen Holder, 3x 45° Blade
Included Software: VinylMaster Cut
What it can cut: Standard Vinyl, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Paper, Craft Paper, Card Stock, Paint Mask
What it cannot cut: Tint, Laminate, Sand Blast Resist, Low-Intensity Reflective, High-Intensity Reflective, Un-backed or un-linered media
SOFTWARE: VinylMaster Cut (Basic Edition)
VinylMaster Cut (Basic Edition)
VinylMaster Cut (Basic Edition) is dedicated vinyl cutting software designed specifically for making vinyl signage. VinylMaster Cut allows you to produce a wide range of vinyl lettering, pinstriping, and general signage, and comes with a suite of text, curve, and object tools. Take your creative vision from your mind to ready to cut computer image file with an easily customizable and intuitive interface. Fonts are vectorized and ready to cut immediately. Edit images, draw shapes, customize text, modify signs, create logos, and so much more.Vectorization Tools
VinylMaster Cut software is the leader of vinyl cutting software on the market today. With built in vectorization tools, compatibility with all the major image formats, even low quality jpeg and bitmap images, VinylMaster Cut can quickly and easily turn a broad variety of images into cuttable vector path designs in seconds. Simply use the VinylMaster Cut image trace feature on any image and it will be converted into a plotting file ready to cut or make further edits.Design and Image Editing Tools
VinylMaster Cut functionality includes text tools, curves, shapes, logos, and more as well as the ability to import from AI, EPS and PDF files easily. In addition to the VinylMaster Cut variety of tools, there are a number of clipart samples. With dimension and layout tools, your design will be completed accurately while saving material from being wasted. Editing nodes, customizing and adjusting shapes, and welding and manipulating paths are all easy to use and reliable functions with VinylMaster Cut.
For production runs of vinyl projects which require layering of multiple colors, VinylMaster Cut has an innovative spooling function which is much superior to the competition. Send multiple jobs to the queue and sort by color: only the parts of the design in the specified color will be cut, allowing you to complete multiple multi-layered multi-color workflows without switching between rolls of different colored vinyl.Licensing
While cutting with VinylMaster Cut is limited to one user, use of the software is available to unlimited users. Your design team, digital printer and vinyl cutter specialist can all collaborate using one license and send the cutting file to the computer connected to your cutter when it's time to actually cut the job. This allows you to design and work from any location.System Requirements
- Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
Five Rolls Greenstar Vinyl (Rolled on one core), Each Roll 24" x 5 ft
GreenStar IPV vinyl is part of an exciting new line of products now available from USCutter! GreenStar Intermediate Performance Vinyl (IPV) is a 5-year, calendered vinyl, custom formulated for basic sign use. All colors come in a high gloss finish, with black and white also available in a matte finish. Green Star IPV vinyl is great for general purpose interior/exterior graphics of all types including signs, banners, and window graphics. An excellent vinyl to cut and transfer. Green Star IPV vinyl has an outdoor lifespan of up to 5 years (3 years for metallic vinyl) and is made in USA.
Colors likely to be included: Black, White, Real Red, Green, Canary Yellow
NOTE: In very rare circumstances some of the colors stated here may be substituted with different colors without further notice in order to ship your full order on time.
More Items included in the Bundle
Two 12" x 24" Magnetic Sign Blanks
This is one of the popular magnetic sheet in the United States. It is specially magnetized for NO dead spots. The 30 mil flexible material holds onto vehicles even at high speeds. They conform well to most metal surfaces and are easy to remove.
Simply apply your vinyl letters, printed vinyl graphics, or screen print ink. They are perfectly sized for vehicle doors. Just add your graphics and you are ready to go!
One Roll TransferRite Ultra 592U Paper Application Tape, High Tack - 6" x 10yd
TransferRite is an established name in the sign-making industry, known for their high-quality premask and application tapes. 592U has a high-tack adhesive and is recommended for use with intermediate or calendered films, and specially intended for projects with smaller letters and graphics.
These tapes have an “Ultra” backing which make them ideal for RTA (Ready-to-Apply) decals because they’ll lay flat and not curl up during storage and transportation of your graphics prior to installation.
One Roll TransferRite Ultra Clear 1310G (Grid) Medium Tack Application Transfer Tape - 6" x 10yd
TransferRite Application Tape, Ultra Clear TR1310-Medium Tack transfer tape.
TransferRite is an established name in the sign-making industry, known for their high-quality premask and application tapes.
Save on time, energy, and frustration with 1310G. This is a medium-tack ultra-clear tape featuring the reliable performance of TransferRite 1310, with the convenience of a 1" preprinted grid pattern not to be found on other application tapes. This alignment assistant is especially helpful to the inexperienced installer for accurately registering layering projects, small lettering, and other fine details, as well as for use as a measuring tool on a vehicle when designing auto wraps.
- Inspect your package on delivery. If the package is damaged, you should report to our Customer Support immediately.
- We only ship brand new machines. We're aware that packages of this size may arrive to some of our customers in unacceptable condition. If you experience such a situation, please take note (photos or video) and contact our Customer Support immediately.
- For us to ship small items together with the vinyl cutter as a bundle, we open the vinyl cutter box, add those small items to it, and reseal it.
- We continue to work with our supplier to improve the packaging of this product in order to significantly minimize or eliminate damages while in transit to our customers.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1st and foremost, this is not a top of the line cutter, let's be realistic it's $300. That being said, please understand that this cutter is not going to be able to cut out the most intricate of detailed decals. It surpassed my expectations however, and am very pleased.
2nd: The unit is very large, this is not for the hobbyist. Most decals can be printed on a smaller 15" machine. This unit is overkill for me also, but I had the room to spare, and I wanted to be able to cut larger vinyl for vehicle signage.
3rd: YouTube/Google are your friends when it comes to this cutter. In the days I was waiting to receive it, I watched countless videos and read up on different forums. When it came in, I had educated myself enough that I had it assembled and made my 1st decal within 30 minutes, and after a couple of hours I had to make myself stop because I was putting decals on EVERYTHING in my house.
I've seen a lot of bad reviews about the cutting software that comes with it. Again, YouTube is your friend here, and I didn't find the software bad at all. I use Paint.net to create my graphics, then I just use the "Trace Image" button in SCAL, and it works perfectly.
I was surprised by the amount of vinyl they give you with this package. I know it states the amount, but in my head I wasn't thinking it was going to be that much.
In my opinion this is a great value. Obviously I have not had the machine that long, but again it has already surpassed my expectations. I will update this review if there are problems down the line.
So I had to ship the cutter back to them for a warranty exchange. Just received an email saying they shipped my replacement 28" cutter. That would be great except I ordered a 34" cutter. Contacted support, waiting for a response. Again.
So after calling in to support, they re-routed the 28" and sent me the correct 34". 34" arrived and works well.
So it seems to be a decent cutter after everything is said and done, but I have to say I was definitely at the limit of my patience by the time I had a working machine. Hopefully this was not a preview of what's to come working with this cutter and company.