|Price:|| $42.48 $137.50
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Japan||Heel to toe|
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Canada||Japan||Heel to toe|
- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Man-Made or Natural Cork Upper. Microfiber Wrapped EVA Footbed. Adjustable hook-and-loop closure. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- Received (APMA) American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SANDALS: Four points of adjustability and metallic embellishment elevate this slingback sandal, making it your go-to style for all day wear and ultimate support.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT: The Most Supportive Shoes Ever. Our Vio-Motion Support includes Three-Zone Comfort with Ultimate Arch Support for a difference you can feel.
- VIONIC SHOES: Vionic brings together style and science, combining innovative biomechanics with the most coveted trends.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The best-selling Rest Amber casual sandal offers hook-and-loop closures on the vamp and backstrap for maximum adjustability.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 15 x 6 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 10000430BLKCROC5M
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 12, 2013
- Manufacturer : Vionic
- ASIN : B00DZQ1VJU
- Best Sellers Rank: #76,516 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kindle Customer on September 9, 2016
Saying that is actually an understatement. She's one of 'those' mothers. While I love her.. I pity whoever inherits the title of daughter in law...
She's nearly impossible to please. Old, angry, and 2% away from being crippled (keep in mind, I do care for her) (Most days). Fact is though, she loves these shoes.
According to her -
They fit perfectly
They provide support and allow her to walk where no other shoe does.
They are high quality and durable
And she's not complaining about the price because I bought them -_-.
I feel the price is reasonable. While I never get to wear them, I now don't have to hear about how my bad my mothers feet hurt on a weekly basis.
*sorry mum. I love you and stuff*
So if you have an annoying mom. Buy these? Or if your feet bother you. Or if you just want nice shoes!
I never really write reviews about the products I don’t like, and very rarely for something I love because I’m lazy like most people are. But this is sad. I have plantars fasciitis in my feet and it’s terribly painful, having these to wear around the house when I’m not wearing my sneakers has been so helpful. But that is why I’m writing this. Yes they work well for light use around the house without giving me stabbing or aching feet— but in just a month of that type of use, they have broken.
Now it’s time to see what kind of warranty or anything they have for this. I’m so so disappointed, I literally loved being able to wear them out for dinner and have nice shoes to wear with a dress. I was thinking about buying a second pear in a different color! To put it one way, SAD.
That’s my experience :-/
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 25, 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 8, 2018