Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Virginia Ritterbusch
Virginia rescued herself from anxiety through personal research, learning new concepts, and practicing those habits. Her new quiet self-confidence and inner peace are sensed by others immediately. Consistent use of the NLP reframing technique gradually changed her doubtful mindset and fear of talking to one of generalized self-assurance.
Virginia retrained her brain to work above anxiety, obsessive thinking, depression, and body dysmorphic disorder. Her new mindset lets her move through the day with a confident action plan. Anxiety is manageable! Her positive outcome from this holistic healing approach is testimony to its effectiveness.
Virginia enjoys gardening, music, and reading. She and her husband live in Orlando, are active grandparents, and strive to stay healthy through a plant-based diet and exercise.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.
Order your copy of The Happiness Code Now!
REDIRECT NEGATIVE STRESS & ANXIETY ENERGY INTO CONFIDENCE
What if a few new habits could consistently bring peace to your day? What if you could overcome anxiety and stress and be able to make decisions and take action more quickly? Imagine if you could reduce the mental chatter… or even better… turn it into opportunities!
Virginia is a life coach who provides hope for others around the world. The author has collected tools, habits, and skills from professionals along her personal journey that changed how she handles life.
Using NLP, the theory reframing is based on, plus her diligent pursuit for personal freedom has yielded her a life almost free from anxiety and doubt. By pulling all the components together under one title, Reframe Your Viewpoints, Virginia offers you one-stop shopping.
In this book, you'll learn:
· How to handle stress like Tony Robbins
· How to reframe doubts into positive energy
· How to clear away mental chatter to produce clarity
· How to work through stress and tension to return more balance and sleep
· How theories and strategies are used to cognitively handle stress
· How to gain composure over run-away worries
· What possibly leads to stress
· How to use the power of habit formation
· How Dr. Joe Dispenza (neuroscientist) and Buddist Thich Nhat Hanh use habits to create change.
· How to use your own resources and skills to bring resolution
· How to work with the proven and professionally-accepted Reframing technique
· Which strategies support reframing and which are effective stand-alone calming tools
· How feeling scared provokes the same physical sensations as feeling excited (increased heart rate and breathing, overall muscle tension, and tearing eyes). The physical sensations are identical, but they may not be coming from FEAR. You may just be excited!
Reframe Your Viewpoints recognizes the individuality of each reader. Get this holistic blueprint that can lead to these life changes and work with your stress to create opportunities!
BONUS: FREE AUDIOBOOK download with the purchase of book.
WHY LOSE MORE TIME? Get started in reducing your stress and anxiety—begin to live in peace and confidence?
SCROLL TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE and click the “BUY NOW” button.
Successfully Create Time for Yourself
What if you had a secret method for fabricating time—kinda like printing money? You could use it again and again to make time to fit in your daydreaming, exercise, reading, self-improvement or leisure.
It's All About the Windows is a quick read that will teach you:
- How to view your schedule creatively
- How to see openings in your day that no one else can see
- How to stack them together in building block fashion
- How to create important opportunities for you
- How to craft the time you need to feel fulfilled and satisfied
- How creating time will boost your energy—you will feel more in control of your life
Crafting free time and building it into regular periods of time every day can change your whole energy level toward life because you will be taking care of you! See how your routine chores and responsibilities suddenly go more quickly and you have more interest in life. Taking care of yourself by finding time for your needs and goals will be better than going on a trip to find relaxation because the skill will be always be with you no matter where you are.
Virginia is a life coach who has learned how to carve needed time from busy days by streamlining, prioritizing, and weaving together the windows of time to shape them into useable moments that bring her opportunities for personal growth. Read how to energize your days that will take you to your next step.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the orange "BY NOW" button at the top right side of this page!