- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches ; 1.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DS842HS
- UPC: 632930605811
- Item model number: Viv-3652
- Customer Reviews: 15,672 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#19 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Coconut Oils
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
($0.76 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- MADE FROM FRESH, ORGANIC COCONUTS – Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Viva Naturals Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil delivers rich flavor and aroma that’s nutrient rich and naturally delicious.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING, FRYING & SPREADING - With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Spread it on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter.
- NUTRIENT-RICH SKIN & HAIR-CARE TREATMENT – Super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a luscious lotion or hair conditioner that provides deep, nutrient-rich hydration without feeling sticky or greasy.
- EASILY FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE – Whether you’re following a keto, paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, or just looking for a tastier alternative to margarine or cooking oil, our Organic Coconut Oil is easy to use, and fits seamlessly into your day-to-day. No refrigeration required.
- USDA-CERTIFIED ORGANIC & NON-GMO - Using only the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our Coconut Oil is USDA-Certified Organic, non-GMO, and gluten free, grown and harvested sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides or other nastiness.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Delicious and fragrant, coconut oil is one of the most useful foods you can keep in your pantry. Cold-pressed from the world’s best-quality organic coconuts, our extra-virgin organic coconut Oil is flavorful and aromatic, adding nutrient-rich flavor to your favorite foods and recipes. Whether you’re using it to cook, bake, or as a clean and natural moisturizer, Viva Naturals Organic extra-virgin coconut oil is the one product you’ll use every single day. Try it today – you’ll be glad you did.
An allergy to coconuts is rare; however, customers who are allergic to coconuts may experience contact allergic dermatitis to coconut products. Food allergies are due to the inability to digest proteins, such as gluten (found in wheat), casein (found in dairy), protein found in tree nuts, etc. Coconut protein is found in the meat of the coconut, not in the oil. This product contains 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil only. No other ingredients are present that would not be suitable for use or consumption
Manufacturer Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-921-8482. Our helpful customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Can be taken as a dietary supplement, used as a versatile cooking oil or as part of your natural skin and hair care routine.
100% Organic, extra-virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil.
For Dietary Supplementation: Take 1-4 tablespoons per day for best results. For Cooking and Baking: Excellent for cooking up to 350° F (177°C) and makes an excellent dairy-free substitute for butter in baking. For Skin & Hair Care: For skin care, apply topically as an intensive moisturizing lotion. For use an intensive hair mask, submerge the coconut oil jar in warm water until liquefied. Apply 1 tablespoon to dry hair and let sit for 1-2 hours, shampooing thoroughly afterwards.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
15,672 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My hair has been so chemically damaged and I needed something to really sink into every strand- my hair is porous and very dry.. I presumed it soaked it up like a thirsty animal.. I actually put it on my head with either dry or wet hair.. it's very hard in container- I scooped out a bunch and placed that in my microwave for a few seconds.. I left it on my head either overnight or for a few hours.. I had to wrap a plastic bag around my head because the coconut oil drips on your face, down your arms, your back... be careful washing it out.. I suggest in the shower and not the sink.. after all this is oil your putting down your drain and after 3 days of that my drain stopped draining- out came the plunger.
I'd be careful not to let any drip around my floors... this is yummy and sweet coconut oil for any little bug to sniff out so be careful..
it does wash out of your hair easily but use a shampoo that's free of that sulfate and a coconut conditioner free of that too. After conditioning my hair it was the softest I've felt it probably in many years.. not even the salon ever got it that soft. Also.. it seemed to clarify my hair - the more days I used it the more my bad bleached dye job came out and the more my natural hair color came in.
I also use folic acid supplements- that's suppose to be what gives our babies all their hair before their born. .. something along those lines...
bottom line.... I'm so glad I read these reviews.. hope your glad you read mine.
I will not repurchase and I will not buy anything else from this brand.
1. Razor bumps and dry skin.
I use it after every shower, and after shaving my legs. Don't get razor bumps or upper arm or chest acne anymore. Skin has been so soft.
2. Moisturizing mask for night time.
I use it after facial cleanser and toner at night. Put a thin amount on my face and go to sleep.
(Don't recommend using it during the day because it leaves a greasy residue)
3. Falling eyelashes
GREAT on eyelashes. They've been thicker and falling out less. Coat them at night before bed.
4. Frizzy hair.
Use a thin THIN layer on dry hair before going out. Keeps hair from frizzing even in terrible humidity. have thick wavy hair and this is the only product I use.
Seriously can't recommend it enough to people lol
Note: To all Buyers Here's a Simple Fix for a Few Problems I saw a Few People Have. 1st Off Read about the Product your Buying, So you'll know what it does and what to expect. (Coconut Oils stays as a Solid up to 76°, Any Hotter and the Oil with Liquefy. So Cold, it's Solid. Hot, it's Liquid) It's Not a Cream... 2nd Any Buyer who Buys Liquid Products, Just ask the Seller (If theres a Comment or Note Area or Even Call them to see) to Wrap your Item Up to Prevent Leakage & Loss of Product and try and Pack your Order Tightly. A Few Places have Done it for me ( Little Bubble Wrap here, Little Extra Packing Paper, even got Plastic Wrapped Items Before)
3rd To those who've Gotten one and Said it Smelled Bad. Only a few things come to mind, Either the Seal has been Broken for quite some Time, Some Tampered with the Product or A Bad Batch from the Company. I'm more leaning on the 1st 2 but Regardless contact the Company tell them what's up and it's Done)