WALLOP Boning Knife - Flexible Fillet Knife Poultry Knife 6 inch for deboning Poultry Meat Turkey - German HC Stainless Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle - Jane Series with Gift Box
|Price:||$31.77 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$21.18 (40%)|
Save 10% at checkout.
Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Wallop Official Store when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% when you purchase 2 knives, Save 15% when you purchase 3 knives. Offered by Wallop Official Store. See more products in this promotion
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Blade Length||6 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔪【WALLOP 6 Inch Boning Knife】 Professional 6 inch Boning knife with narrow and precisely curved flexible blade is designed for de-boning, de-scaling, filleting, skinning and trimming fish and poultry.
- 👍【Premium Stainless Steel】 WALLOP Jane Series boning knife is made from high quality German 1.4116 High Carbon Stainless Steel to maintain the rust resistant, durable and discoloration. The blade is up to 56±2 HRC, providing strength, sharpness and flexibility.
- 👍【Razor Sharp Knife Edge】 Hand sharpen with traditional 3-step Honbazuke method at staggering 8-12°double-bevel blades that ensure your razor-sharp cutting edge. The thickness of this chef knife is 2mm, ideal for finishing the kitchen tasks well.
- 👍【Elegant Brown Wooden Handle】Full tang handle with triple riveted and the forged bolster allow well-balance knife handling for efficient cutting. Ergonomic pakkawood handle provides non-slip and comfortable grip, no matter your hand size, right or left handed and where you grip.
- 💝【Lifetime Warranty】WALLOP promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free, we know you'll love it! With a luxury gift box, it is also the wise choice as a gift for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?WALLOP is created for focusing on cutting-edge technology about making and forging knives. We have spent many years considering and refining our kitchen knife and only use premium stainless steel. The goal of WALLOP is make customers enjoy their knife and cooking time.
What makes our product unique?WALLOP Jane Series knives follow simple knife style. They are just made of the natural wooden handle and sharp HC steel blade to bring you a user-friendly knife but not losing its luxury. Every knife is a piece of love, dedication and professional craftsmanship for meeting customer’s needs.
Why we love what we do?WALLOP put its heart, soul and countless design hours into improving cooking to be greater flexibility and ease. We are trying our best to keep the balance between the weight and size of the knife. We hope that a new cooker can be work as a professional chef with WALLOP knife.
Jane series knives are made of German 1.4116 High Carbon Steel. The blade is durable and keeps great cutting performance. The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust.
Ergonomic Grip Handle
The Pakkawood handle provides non-slip and comfortable grip. Triple rivets in the handle can enhance resilience. Full tang is for precise control and finger guard.
The weight and size of the knife is designed for quite balanced and you won't feel fatigued due to prolonged use. It also minimize the slicing resistance for users.
Best Gift Choice
Black Attractive gift boxes perfect to use for any occasion such as Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Valentines' Day, Christmas,New Year, etc. They add some atmosphere to the festival, you could embellish the gift boxes with metallic wire-edged ribbon, gift twine, or decoupage paper! Try decorating them with specific ink stamps or stencil on a pretty design.
|Jane Series 6 inch Boning Knife||Jane Series 6 inch Chopper Knife||7-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Wooden Block||7-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Wooden Block||8-Piece Kitchen Knife Set with Wooden Block|
|Blade Length||6 inch||6 inch||8”Chef Knife, 8”Bread Knife, 7”Nakiri Knife, 7”Santoku Knife, 5”Utility Knife, 3.5”Paring Knife||8”Chef Knife, 8”Bread Knife, 7”Nakiri Knife, 7”Santoku Knife, 5”Utility Knife, 3.5”Paring Knife||8”Chef Knife, 8”Bread Knife, 7”Cleaver Knife, 7”Santoku Knife, 3.5”Paring Knife, all-purpose kitchen shears, Knife sharpener|
|Blade Material||German 1.4116 High Carbon Stainless Steel||German 1.4116 High Carbon Stainless Steel||German 1.4116 High Carbon Stainless Steel||German 1.4116 High Carbon Stainless Steel||German 1.4116 High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Handle||Brazil's brown wood Handle||Brazil's brown wood Handle||Triple Rivet Pakkawood Handle||Brazil's brown wood Handle||Triple Rivet Pakkawood Handle|
|Ideal for||de-boning, de-scaling, filleting, skinning and trimming fish and poultry||Cutting, chopping bones, ribs and frozen meat||Fit for most daily kitchen tasks||Fit for most daily kitchen tasks||Fit for most daily kitchen tasks|
- WALLOP is one of the most professional kitchen knife manufacturers in the world, focus on cutting-edge technology about sharpening and forging.
- We've spent many years considering and refining our kitchen knife and only use premium steel(Japanese Damascus steel, German 1.4116 HC steel, Japanese AUS-10, VG10), WALLOP put its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater flexibility and ease.
- From the smallest packaging details to countless designs, each knife is a piece of love, dedication and professional craftsmanship.Each knife is equipped with an exquisite gift box and knife cloth.
- We are proud to believe that we are a very united professional knife company,and will be to better.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Mercer Culinary M23850 Millennia Black Handle, 6-Inch Flexible, Boning Knife
Mercer Culinary Millennia Black Handle, 6-Inch Curved, Boning Knife
Mercer Culinary Millennia Blue Handle, 6-Inch Curved, Boning Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Wallop Official Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I purchased this set of Wallop knives. I don't know if those Henckels were ever as sharp as these! My wife commented that she didn't know that this is how a knife should cut. We are very happy with our purchase. We do not like the block. We will eventually replace it with a different block.
By Paul Cahill on September 20, 2018
By Lili Gonzalez on August 17, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
-Mike The Mad Meatcutter
The knife is comfortable in the hand, but as others have noted, the fit and finish of the handle isn't great. You can easily feel the ridges between the "pakkawood" handle and the tang of the blade and with the rivits, but after a little use and some washing, the wood seems to have expanded and the fit and finish has improved - which is an odd observation, since "pakkawood" is an artificial composite and not real wood at all! I expected a composite to be less susceptible to moisture.
Regarding the blade, don't be fooled by the marketing of "High Quality German Steel". If you're expecting a blade that's comparable to a Wustof or a Henckels, this isn't even close. The blade is a soft stainless steel whose mirror finish is easily marred and scratched by a scotchbrite scouring pad. If you're honing the blade with a sharpening steel, expect a significant burr to quickly form on the blade. If you're familiar with sharpening (and de-burring) a blade with a honing steel, or with a soapstone or waterstone, this is no big deal, but it is a little annoying. On the plus side, the soft stainless steel makes it easy to quickly hone the blade.
The downside is that the soft steel also means that the blade dulls very quickly - especially if you use a hard cutting surface, like glass or plastic. I use a synthetic rubber cutting board, and the blade has held up well on it.
The "Wallop" branding on the blade is done with some sort of cheap printing process, which produces a raised (ink?) logo and branding on the blade. You'll notice the rough texture will catch on your sponge or scouring pad every time you hand wash your knives. It's not acid etched or heat branded to produce a smooth finish like you would find on a higher quality knife. It's another sign of a cheaply made blade and I suspect it's the same knife (with different branding) as other cheap chinese knives sold here on Amazon.
Despite my criticisms, I would still buy this knife again as a cheap knife that I don't mind abusing in the kitchen. Just don't expect anything special. 3 Stars.
Uneven knife edge bevels (one side sharpened more), and also sharpened at an inconsistant angle.
I will humidify then check again the straightness of these knives and their wood handles. Then decide if I fix these or send them back.
Included poorly translated knife/safety info.
Probably sending back