4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Wacom Intuos Graphics Drawing Tablet with 3 Bonus Software included, 7.9"x 6.3", Black (CTL4100) (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This product has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Learn more
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Graphics tablet to use in any software for digital art, photo editing and animation 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and 2540 lip
- Connect this digital drawing tablet to your computer via USB cable to your Mac or PC
- Slim design and compact sized art tablet with a large drawing area (6.0 inches x 3.7 inches) Perfect for limited desktop areas and gives more room to create
- Easy set up, for both left and right handed use. The pen doesn't need to be charged so you can start creating immediately. Four customizable Express Keys put your favorite shortcuts at your fingertips
- Bonus: now every INTUOS comes with 3 Software titles upon registration: Corel Painter Essentials 6 (graphic drawing), Corel after shot 3 (photo editing), and clip Studio paint Pro 2 yr license (comic manga). must Register to receive all 3 titles. Offer only available for customers located in the Americas
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (excluding Windows 10 S; latest service pack/build), macOS X 10.11 or later (latest update)
This product is available new with a regular price of $22.96 more than the regular Renewed price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The product may have minimal scratches or dents. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.
This product is backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee
This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via Amazon Customer Service. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had no problems getting the tablet running on Linux Mint - I just connected the enclosed USB cable to the tablet and plugged the cable into an empty USB port on my computer. I then opened up the 'System Settings' tool (a.k.a. 'control panel' in Windows) and there was a new 'Graphics Tablet' icon that I could click on to set up the tablet. Please note that I'm running Linux; I believe if you're running Windows or OSX you will need to install some drivers first.
While I don't need (and can't use because I'm running Linux) any of the software that comes with the tablet, I did register the tablet with Wacom. Wacom asks you to enter the 'Model Number' of the product you are registering, and shows you were you can find the model number on the retail packaging - which the renewed product does not come in.
However, the box does have a sticker on it that is printed with numbers and barcodes, none of which are labeled as the model number. On my second try to register the product, I found that the number printed on the bottom right of the label was the model number that Wacom wanted. In my case, the number they wanted started with 8AH00...
By the way, I did see a 'Software Library' option during the registration process which is where you download the software extras that are bundled with the tablet. Again, I did not do this.
So... Am I happy? Yup. Everything that came - tablet, pen, USB cord and packaging - all look unused and like new. The tablet is working well for me so far, although like any graphics tablet it will take me a while to get comfortable using it. If I wanted to buy a Intuos S would I buy a renewed one again? In a heartbeat. The savings I realized by buying a renewed tablet compared to the full 'new' price made this purchase - for me - a no brainer.
The most powerful feature of the tablet is the adaptability and configurability. The user can define areas on the tablet that bound the active area and can also restrict the area on the computer screen or restrict the use of the tablet to one of more screens. It is highly configurable. On top of that, it allows the user to set parameters based on what program is active at the time. In other words, the tablet can be set to function one way when using Adobe and another when in ACAD.
On top of that, specific menus can be created for each program the user runs. and the buttons on the tablet and pen can be configured to perform different functions. One of the actions it to configure an on-screen menu to pop-up with up to 9 different configurable commands. There are multiple videos on YooTube out there that show these configurations and I would highly recommend watching them.
I actually use mine as a mouse because it works better for me than using it as a defined tablet space. All in all, it's a great tablet and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to dip their toe into the tablet market.