Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Walter Andal
Customers Also Bought Items By
One of the most important lessons that you can teach your kids is how to handle their money. Unfortunately, for most parents, giving their kids a sound financial education is an afterthought at best.
Frustrated by the lack of resources that apply the concept of finance to real life situations for his own children to learn from, author Walter Andal was inspired to create an informative and entertaining book to help children get on the right path to making smart personal financial decisions.
In Finance 101 for Kids, children and parents will explore:
- How money started
- How to earn and make money
- Saving and investing
- What credit is and the dangers of mishandling credit
- What the stock market is
- Economic forces that can affect personal finance
- What currencies and foreign exchanges are
- The importance of giving back to the community
And much, much more!
How can we help our kids develop the right habits and money management skills that will allow them to thrive financially in the real world?
Parents know the importance of making their children financially literate at a young age. Yet, for most parents, providing financial training to their children remains a mystery.
Following the wild success of Finance 101 for Kids, author Walter Andal's vision of guiding young minds to personal financial empowerment continues in this second installment. This latest inception takes everything we learned in the original book and applies it to real-life situations. Kids will have fun while learning practical financial lessons that they can bring forth into their adult lives.
In Finance 102 for Kids, children and parents will learn:
• How to spend wisely and live within your means
• How to determine the real cost of a purchase and make informed decisions
• Different ways to stretch your money's worth
• How to resist unhealthy media and social influence
• How to make credit cards work for you
• The power of saving, investing, and compound interest
• How to protect your money, property, and reputation
• Things beyond money that can make you rich
And so much more!
This book is essential for parents who want their kids to flourish financially. Give your children the tools they need today, and set them up for financial success!