|Item model number||43235-181427|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 2.2 x 5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.8 x 2.2 x 5 inches|
Warmstor SATA/PATA/IDE Hard Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable Support All Computer System, 2.5'' / 3.5'' Hard Disk HDD Connector Converter Set with [Updated Version] Stable AC Power Supply
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Economic Hard Drive Connectors Set: USB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA Hard Drive Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter + SATA Power Cables + SATA Connecting cable, Support SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
- USB 2.0 specification: MAX 480Mbps(60M/S) high speed transfer rate limited depending on your hard drive and computer USB port standard
- Newest Upgraded Power Supply: more stable performance and higher quality,max 10 TB hard drive supported
- Easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed!Please have a look at the product description below to get the using instruction
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST NOT connect the power adapter and the 4-pin SATA power cable with force in reverse side! Please refer the fifth picture to get the right method!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
●Hard Drive Support: 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III, IDE Hard Drive, CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM
●Plug & Play,no additional driver needed
●System support: All computer system supported
●Transfer Speed: USB 2.0 specification Max 480 Mbps (60M/S), limited depending on your hard drive and computer USB port standard
●SATA/IDE Cable Length: 20 Inch
●Newest Upgraded Power Supply(AC110V): more stable performance and higher quality,max 10 TB hard drive supported. Comes with safer three-pin plug power cable
*USB Port supports: PC, Hard Drive Player, Set-Top Box(STB), Smart TV and more
*Support connecting a IDE & a SATA HDD at the same time
√Easy to Install:
1. Comfirm device is under master mode.
2. Connect SATA/IDE connector to SATA/IDE device.
3. Connect AC power to SATA/IDE device.
4. Connect cable to USB port of computer.
●1.If you need an Instructions,please watch this video by this direct link: https://youtu.be/ZS-xTR7Puu8
●2.IMPORTANT NOTE: You Must not connect the power adapter and the 4-pin SATA power cable with force in reverse side! Please refer to the Model shape then insert connector correctly just as the details shows in the fifth product picture!
●3. When you use this adapter to get data from an old HDD,you should remove the drive from the old computer firstly.
♥We offer 30 Days no-worry refund & 2 Years no-worry Warranty.Please just purchase it without worry!
♥Any questions you have, please feel free to contact our Warmstor Customer Service by Amazon message or send mail to email@example.com
●1x USB to SATA/PATA/IDE Cable
●1 x Power Supply(Updated Version)
●1 x Three-pin plug power cable (US regulations)
●1 x SATA data cable
●1 x SATA power adapter cable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's nice to have this ability to do this with this inexpensive and useful item.
1 - In case it is not otherwise obvious, this item does not include a case to make it useful as an external hard drive. It is perfect for temporarily connecting a hard drive for moving data from a hard drive out of a different computer. I used it to retrieve some documents from a laptop I have not used since 2004.
2 - A hard drive connected with this adapter may not be hot pluggable - it might be necessary to connect this item while your computer is turned off in order for the drive to be functional when the computer is turned on. Likewise, the computer should be shut down prior to unplugging. I suspect this is a problem others have had that left less favorable reviews.