Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Warren Benedetto
Warren Benedetto writes short fiction about horrible people doing horrible things.
His stories can be found in anthologies from Scare Street, Black Hare Press, Black Ink Fiction, Ghost Orchid Press, Devil’s Rock Publishing, Dark Lane Books, Dragon Soul Press, and Eerie River Publishing, in publications such as Dark Matter Magazine, Sanitarium Magazine, and 365Tomorrows, and on podcasts such as The NoSleep Podcast, The Creepy Podcast, Tales to Terrify and Night Shift Radio. He studied Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University, and has a Master’s degree in Film/TV Writing from the University of Southern California.
When he’s not writing, he works as Director of Global Product Strategy at PlayStation, where he holds 20+ patents for various types of gaming technology. He is also the developer of StayFocusd, the world’s most popular anti-procrastination app for writers. He built it while procrastinating.
For more information, follow @warrenbenedetto on Twitter.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Terror stalks the night…
An old woman’s obsession with youth leads her to purchase a cursed appliance from a sinister antique shop. A new homeowner discovers her property comes with a deadly addition. And dark forces stalk a troop of innocent boy scouts when they spend the night on a haunted aircraft carrier…
Scare Street delves into the darkness to bring you a new collection of spine-tingling terror. This diabolical tome is bursting with thirteen sinister stories of supernatural horror, featuring ghastly ghosts, cold-blooded killers, and fiendish visions torn from your worst fears.
Just be careful you don’t lose track of time as you meander through this shadowy landscape of dreams and nightmares. Because once the sun sets, something waits for you in the darkness of night.
And if it finds you, you may never see daylight again…
This bone-chilling supernatural collection contains:
1. Cool Air by Peter Cronsberry
2. The Presentation by Tarphy W. Horn
3. The Homeowner's Guide to Sanity by K. M. McKenzie
4. Retrospective: Florne's Ghost by Emil Pellim
5. 7734 by Ryan Benson
6. Aisle 3 by Rosie O'Carroll
7. Pumpkin Patch by C. B. Channell
8. The Third Father by A. M. Todd
9. Troop 94’s Last Scouting Trip by Karl Melton
10. Play It, Win It, Kill It by J. M. White
11. Satan's Town by Bob Johnston
12. Everything as It Was by Warren Benedetto
13. Summer Camp by Ron Ripley
Vampires, werewolves, the normal legends that we know cover the pages of Legends of Night. But also, Slayers from Atlante, the Dullahan causing a century of neighbors feuding, and many more. Leave the lights on, lock the doors, check under your beds and pick up a copy of Black Ink Fiction’s short story collection—Legends of Night.
Tonight’s forecast calls for terror…
Survivors trapped in a sunken vessel find themselves hunted through the depths by a deadly adversary. A skeptical journalist discovers the sinister inhabitants of a fake haunted house are all too real. And a husband commits murder to protect his wife, only to learn he has created something even more dangerous…
A dark and stormy night of terror awaits in Scare Street’s latest bone-chilling collection. This sinister volume contains fourteen tales of terror and supernatural horror. And each story brings you deeper into the dark realm of nightmares.
As you devour each tale with morbid delight, black clouds roll across the sky. Thunder rumbles in the distance, and jagged lightning screams above.
Be sure to close the window. You wouldn’t want to let the storm inside. After all, this is perfect weather for ghosts and ghouls to roam the night…
This volume features the following stories:
1. A Sinking Feeling by Warren Benedetto
2. The Winter Cabin by Nate Lock
3. How to Make a Troll by Andrew Jensen
4. Mistress Edge’s House of Horrors by P. L. McMillan
5. Groundhog Day by John Wayne Comunale
6. Into the Shadows by B. D. Prince
7. The Rancher by Al Hagan
8. Trial by Water by Renee Miller
9. Sugar Day by Peter Cronsberry
10. A Cold Day in Helheim by Kohl Neal
11. Testing Times by Kris Ashton
12. Coming Home to Mansion Hill by C. B. Channell
13. The Backward Man by Caleb Stephens
14. Dead Dogs and Murdered Men by Ron Ripley
Your worst nightmares stalk you from the shadows…
Polluted waters unleash a bloodthirsty terror in a small Ontario town. A father and daughter seek sanctuary in an old village church, only to discover that evil knows no bounds. And insanity plagues a young girl, as she struggles to prove the monster in her basement is not a figment of her imagination…
Evil is unleashed in Scare Street’s latest bone-chilling collection of supernatural horror. Fourteen tales of terror lurk within this new volume—more than enough to give even the bravest soul a reason to fear the night.
As your eyes flutter open, you can still see dark images in your mind… Horrifying monsters, demons, and ghouls with a hunger for human flesh. You could hear their cries, feel their razor-sharp claws against your skin. But was it real? Or was it just another bad dream?
Then you hear footsteps in the shadows beyond your bed. And a hungry howl echoes through the night once more. A chill runs down your spine.
Because this time, the nightmare is real. And it’s getting closer…
This bone-chilling supernatural collection contains:
1. The Metamorphosis by Angelique Fawns
2. The Churchyard Grim by Warren Benedetto
3. In the Pale Blue Light by J. Z. Pitts
4. Josephine's Darlings by K. D. Bowers
5. Last Dance by Sean Goulding
6. Elias Loch by D. M. Woolston
7. Eddie by Sinéad McCabe
8. The Rustle of Autumn Leaves by Bryson Tuckerman
9. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall by Carl Hughes
10. Black Mold by Stuart Hardy
11. Awash by Dominick Cancilla
12. Cicada's Song by Holley Cornetto
13. The Cats in the Walls by Thomas C. Mavroudis
14. In Rose Hall by Ron Ripley
An ancient South American cathedral extracts a heavy price from a visiting photojournalist. Ghost hunters stumble across a cursed field from which there is no escape. And a friendly neighbor discovers the new girl in town is more than she appears…
Peer into the depths of Scare Street’s latest collection, a fun house mirror full of terror and nightmares. This spine-tingling tome is packed with fourteen tales of supernatural horror. And every page reveals a distorted reflection of your own worst fears…
Go ahead, take a look… What do you see when you look in the mirror? Is it your own face, looking back at you? Or something else… a dark doppelgänger returning your gaze?
Your evil twin leaps from the silvery glass, wrapping its clawed fingers around your throat. It wants out, into the real world. Leaving you trapped in its mirror realm—your reflection frozen in a scream for all eternity…
This volume features the following short stories:
1. Do Not Open by Justin Boote
2. The Cathedral of Smoke by Erica Schaef
3. The Last Pay Phone by Douglas Ford
4. Spinne by S. D. Campbell
5. Fields of Blood by Azzurra Nox
6. Norma's Tea Party by Derek Clendening
7. 19 Clayslaps Road by Bob Johnston
8. Of Darkness and Doughnuts by Veronica Zora Kirin
9. Dragonsbreath by Warren Benedetto
10. Dark Eyes by Michael D. Nye
11. The Ocean Above by William Read
12. Wanderola by John Gallant
13. Premature Burial by Peter Cronsberry
14. The Watcher in the Woods by Ron Ripley and Kevin Saito
Something deadly hides in the dark of night…
A health-conscious tenant must battle his apartment’s demonic refrigerator. The shadow of death clings to a woman, as she strives to find a way to escape her fate. And a mysterious runaway wreaks havoc at a secluded motel, when the guests discover the deadly secret that follows in her wake…
A new night of terror begins with Scare Street’s latest bone-chilling collection. This pulse-pounding volume contains thirteen new supernatural tales of terror. And each story brings you deeper into the dark realm of nightmares.
As the inky black shadows close in, you realize you are not alone. Something stalks you through this strange netherworld. You hear snarls in the distance. The howling grows louder and louder.
Death itself has been unleashed from this book of darkness. And it’s too late to return to the light…
This volume features the following stories:
1. Leftovers by Warren Benedetto
2. The Refrigerator by Peter Cronsberry
3. Shadow by Jason E. Maddux
4. Painless by Dominick Cancilla
5. Issue 32 by Daniel Comnenus
6. My Daughter's Ghosts by Bradley Walker
7. Waters Take Me by Jim Horlock
8. Walled In by Carl Hughes
9. Collection Day by John Wayne Comunale
10. Sleep Paralysis by Shannon Brady
11. The Road to Hell by Brian Sperl
12. Mother Love by Jon McGoran
13. Beyond the Wall by Ron Ripley
What miracles can more than one hundred debut to bestselling authors do with 100 words?
Dark Magic is a collection of over two hundred bite-size drabbles of dark fantasy and horror.
Enter a world of curses and creatures, the hideous and the hexed, where love is cruel and victory is tainted. Where gods and demons hold sway over mortals, senses are enticed and spirits ensnared. Angels fall, dragons rise, shadows hide secrets and power comes from blood and bone and death itself.
Everyone knows the zombie apocalypse is bound to happen, these authors just bring it to you sooner than you expected. Authors from all over the globe spin terrifying tales of the infected and undying in just 100 words per story.
From soccer mom zombies to military experiments; reanimated commanders directing an army of zombies to a monster-esque meteorologist. Get a fresh take on an undead theme with Infection from Black Ink Fiction.
Animal Killers in Cherry Falls by Jacqueline Moran Meyer
Ashes to Ashes by Jasmine Jarvis
Satan's Apocalypse by Kevin J. Kennedy
Render Unto Caesar by Liam Hogan
Corocotta Road by Patrick J. Gallagher
La Flor by Patrick Winters
The Swamp's Eyes by Thomas Sturgeon Jr.
They Say Crows Can Remember Faces by Warren Benedetto
The Purge by Zoey Xolton
Here you’ll find cursed rock stars, demonic records, and deadly one-hit wonders. Wherever possible, we’ve listed the song inspiration along with the story, so you can sing along to your heart’s content.
Just be warned: you’ll never listen to these songs the same way again.
Alexis DuBon, Alice J. Black, Andrew McDonald, Anna Orridge, April Yates, Benjamin Langley, Bill Hughes, Birgit K. Gaiser, Caitlin Marceau, Cameron Phillips, Cara Mast, Carys Crossen, Charles E.P. Murphy, Christopher Wood, Clarabelle Miray Fields, Colin Leonard, Collin Yeoh, Connie Millard, D.K. Lawhorn, Dale Parnell, David Fey, Dorian J. Sinnott, Eleanor Luke, Emma Kathryn, Gary Kruse, Gillian Duff, Greggore Shepherd, Gus Wood,Guy Riessen, Hazel Ragaire, Holden Zuras, iliana coleman, Isaac Menuza, J.C. Robinson, J.R. Handfield, Jacqueline Mitchell, James Dick, Jameson Grey, Janine Pipe
Jen Frankel, Jessica Wilcox, Joe Haward, Julian Stuart, Justin Terry, K.A. Schultz, K.J. Watson, K.M. Bennett, Katie Young, Kim Mannix, Kristin Cleaveland, Laura Keating, Laura Shenton, Leon Lavender, M.M. MacLeod, Marc Sorondo, Marie McWilliams, Mario Aliberto III, Mary Rajotte, Maxwell Marais, Meera Dandekar, Melody E. McIntyre, Micah Castle, Monique Asher, Nikki R. Leigh, Patrick Barb, Patrick Whitehurst, Patrick Winters, Petina Strohmer, R.J. Joseph, Renata Pavrey, Richard Martin, Ryan Fay, S.J. Townend, Scarlett Lake, Sean Reardon, Sheri White, Stephen Daultrey, Steve Neal, T.L. Beeding, Tonia Markou, Toshiya Kamei, Vashelle Nino, Vivian Kasley, Warren Benedetto, Waverly X Night