- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Wasteland Volume 11: Floodland Paperback – August 11, 2015
- Christopher Mitten returns to draw the final volume of the hit sci-fi western epic! Michael, Abi, and Thomas have found A-Ree-Yass-I at last. Now its secrets will be exposed, and the truth of the Big Wet must be told... but is anyone ready to hear it? Don't miss this explosive conclusion to comics' ultimate post-apocalyptic epic!
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Originally from the cow-dappled expanse of southern Wisconsin, Christopher Mitten now spends his time roaming the misty wilds of suburban Chicago, drawing little people in little boxes. In addition to Oni Press, he has contributed work for Dark Horse, DC, Vertigo, Image, Marvel, 44FLOOD, IDW, Black Mask, Titan Comics, and Simon & Schuster.
- Publisher : Oni Press (August 11, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1620101483
- ISBN-13 : 978-1620101483
- Reading age : 16 years and up
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.6 x 0.5 x 10.1 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,554,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
The whole piece is a massive flashback that takes you through the preceding 100 years and explains absolutely everything. While this reveal is indeed enthralling it does definitely close the door on the Wasteland world and robs you of the mysteries that intrigued you. Sometimes you don’t want an origin story or to peak behind the curtain. Whist we can all work out Wash-ton, A-Ree-Yass-I eluded us. But no more.
Mitten is back for the whole volume but as 99% of it is present day his beautiful Wasteland vistas are absent.
A great way to go out.