Watch Your Mouth: Understanding the Power of the Tongue Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
"Does it really matter what I say?"
Your greatest weapon - for good or evil - is in your mouth.
From best-selling author Dr. Tony Evans comes a compelling resource to help you learn to tame your tongue. With life-changing insights shared through engaging lessons and anecdotes, you'll learn what the Bible teaches about talking:
- Discover the power of the spoken word to bolster your faith when you're doubting.
- Discern what should or shouldn't be said so that you honor God with your speech.
- Develop the ability to praise God and voice wisdom even in tough circumstances.
Get inspired by Tony's teaching on the tongue and model with your mouth the character of God. Don't let your words bring cursing or destruction to yourself and those you love. Instead let your words minister to and speak life into the world around you.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||5 hours and 20 minutes|
|Author||Dr. Tony Evans|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 02, 2016|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #59,300 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#37 in Christian Ethics (Audible Books & Originals)
#406 in Ethics in Christian Theology
#1,691 in Spirituality (Audible Books & Originals)