Baby Wipes -WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Diaper Wipes,99.9% Water,Unscented & Hypoallergenic,for Newborn Skin,12 Packs (720ct) & WaterWipes XL Unscented,No-Rinse Textured Bath Wipes,1 pack(16ct)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material Type Free||Sulphate free,paraben free|
|Package Dimensions||11.81 x 7.99 x 5.83 inches; 10.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Simply two ingredients: Our fragrance-free bathing wipes contain 99.9% Water with just a drop of fruit extract. No added parabens, fragrance, or sulphates
- Ideal for sensitive skin: Waterwipes baby wipes are gentle enough for premature, infant, and newborn skin
- Simple & clean: Vegan society accredited baby wipes are hypoallergenic and contain no parabens or sulphates to irritate sensitive skin
- Extra large wipes: designed for all-over cleaning with the purity of original WaterWipes. No rinsing required after use, as they do not leave any residue
- Trusted: WaterWipes is awarded the National Eczema Association of America seal of Acceptance
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
- Simply 2 ingredients: Our fragrance-free baby wipes contain 99.9% purified water with a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for eczema-prone skin and allergy sufferers
- Ideal for sensitive skin: WaterWipes unscented baby wipes are gentle enough for premature, infant, and newborn skin
- Simple and clean: Hypoallergenic and contain no parabens or sulphates
- Acclaimed: WaterWipes is awarded the national eczema association of America seal of acceptance, registered by the vegan society, and dermatologically approved by the skin health alliance
- Perfect for diaper changes and for cleaning baby's hands, face and eye area
- Simply 2 Ingredients: Our fragrance-free, textured bathing wipes contain 99.9% water with a drop of fruit extract. No added parabens, fragrance, or sulfates.
- Extra Large Wipes: designed for all over cleaning with the purity of original WaterWipes. No rinsing required after use, as they do not leave any residue.
- Lightly textured to capture more mess.
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin: Suitable for premature, infant, and newborn skin. Soft, textured, hypoallergenic wipes for a gentle thorough clean. Suitable for eczema-prone skin and allergy sufferers
- Acclaimed: WaterWipes is awarded the national eczema association of America seal of acceptance and awarded good housekeeping’s 2020 parenting awards best bath essentials.
- Perfect For: Cleaning newborns, those first weeks after birth, before bathing is recommended; for cleaning baby after days at the beach; messy moments between bath time; diaper changes and for cleaning baby's hands, face and eye area
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.