Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Waterproof Ethernet Surge Protector PoE+ Gigabit - GDT Gas Discharge Tube - RJ45 Lightning Suppressor - LAN Network CAT5/CAT6 Thunder Arrestor - GbE 1000 Mbps - Weather/Water Resistant - Tupavco TP306
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Weaterproof Ethernet Surge Protector Gigabit GbE PoE/High PoE+ (HPoE) 1000 Mbps LAN Ethernet Network
- Gas Discharge Tubes for Full Protection GDT - Lightning Suppressor RJ45 Cable Protection CAT6/CAT5
- Outdoor Use Water Resistant - Line-Line Line-Ground Protection, Bidirectional Clamping, 5KA 8/20μs
- Thunder Arrestor Protects Computer Networking Equipment Devices like Router,Modem,Camera,Switch etc
Frequently bought together
Tupavco Waterproof Ethernet Surge Protector provides the high-level protection from power spikes and over-voltage for your PoE and non-PoE devices. Combination of 4 differential Gas Discharge Tubes and bi-directional Transient Voltage Suppressing (TVS) array, ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults.
When it comes to surge protection, it is important that instead of protecting only your power lines your data lines are protected too. There is always a possibility that electrical surges will find a way to your low-voltage cables such as Ethernet CAT5/5E, CAT6 RJ-45. Even though the level of the electric surges is not as high as in the power lines, it's enough to damage your equipment.
Most of the other surge suppressors/protectors will continue to let the power through even their circuits are damaged but once Tupavco Network Weatherproof Surge Suppressor/Arrester is compromised to a surge strike, no power will be going past it. That way, your equipment will always stay safe.
Ethernet Surge Protector does have a ground attachment on the enclosure itself, which makes TP306 a complete surge protection solution for your LAN, or a phone lines with RJ45 connectors.
PoE Gigabit Networks
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No idea as to how water got inside box. Both cable ports were at bottom, with both wires going down. Both cable clamps were snugly screwed down against Ethernet cables.
Box lid was securely screwed down. Lid seal does not appear damaged.
Circuit board itself needs sealer put on it, to prevent water from getting on foil runs.
-- Cons: My biggest disappointment was that the holes in the fittings are too small to actually fit an RJ45 connector through. I had to notch out a few corners with a utility knife to get my connectors through them. Also, the fittings don't line up properly with the jacks, so the cable has to bend a bit to plug in.