Way of the Witch: Maggie Mulgrew Mysteries, Book 5 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Welcome back to Holmestead - where an old legend, the death of a local, and a friend in trouble disrupt this picture postcard village.
Maggie's life is changing, and she can barely keep up. After inheriting Cragmoor Manor, she's determined to see it restored to its former glory. Martin has a surprise for her, one that will involve her in the restoration, so much more than she expected.
To create more chaos, her best friend, Spencer Knight, is working on a new exhibit at the museum. One of the new residents is furious about the exhibit - and she lets Spencer know in an angry and violent way.
When she's found dead in Spencer's kitchen, he becomes the prime suspect. Now, Maggie has to find the real killer, and fast, or she might just lose her best friend.
Maggie Mulgrew Mysteries:
- Witch in the Dell and 2 More Maggie Mulgrew Mini Mysteries
- Audiobook one: Ghost of a Chance
- Audiobook two: Written on the Wind
- Audiobook three: Spirit of the Season
- Audiobook four: Dancing on Her Grave
- Audiobook five: Way of the Witch
- First Collection, audiobooks one to three
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
Books In This Series
|Listening Length||3 hours and 45 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 12, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #371,674 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#6,990 in Cozy Mysteries (Audible Books & Originals)
#9,653 in Women Sleuth Mysteries
#60,954 in Cozy Mysteries (Books)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While each book can be read on it's own, I would recommend reading from book one. Learning how Maggie and Spencer became such good friends, even though she lived in the US and he in England. How Martin came into her life, but was a murder suspect. And that is just book one! The others build on that beginning, and add other wonderful characters to liven the Villagers lives! I thoroughly enjoyed these delightfully cozy mysteries, and heartily hope Ms. Dean writes many more Maggie Mulgrew Mysteries. After all, we still need to further explore Blakeney Hall and Anna's Manor!