WeSkate Scooters for Kids, Lights Up Scooter for Girls Boys, Adjustable Height, Scooters for Children Ages 3-12
Enhance your purchase
|Handle Height||34.2 Inches|
|Number of Wheels||3|
|Wheel Size||120 Micron|
|Item Weight||2.8 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable Height - The hand bar of this kids scooter is adjustable. You can adjust to the most suitable height according to your kids's height. The hand bar can be adjust from30 to 34. inches, which is best for kids 3-12years old.
- Flashing Wheels- WeSkate scooter for kids uses unique PU wheel, it will light up when your kids start to riding, no battery needed. Brings more fun to kids when they play with it in the dark
- Easy to Use for Kids - 3 wheel kids scooters, 2 big front and 1 small back wheels can provide a quiet and smooth ride even on uneven and bumpy road. The deck is wide enough to provide a comfortable and confidently experience.
- Lean to Steer System- Kids can controlled scooter by leaning, easy to turn left or right, which is better for training their balance and motor skills at an early age.
- Easy to Brake-Safety comes first, you don’t need to worry about your kids scooting too fast. The rear wheel breaking is easy to use and protects against dangerously sharp turns, giving kids a safe riding when having fun.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lin Ye on April 11, 2019
By Kristen on June 18, 2019
First, the base is too low to the ground. Second, the base is plastic and not at all sturdy. A few months after the purchase (and with only moderate use), the plastic base cracked, and the plastic support underneath (which should be metal - not plastic) broke as well. I have since purchased another scooter for $15.00. The wheels don't light up, but it's a sturdy scooter. This scooter is certainly not worth the $45.00 price tag.
Wish I could give it zero stars. Issue after issue with this scooter. The paint easily chips off, and one of the back wheels has become stuck for no reason. We have had this for less than two weeks. So disapointed, I wish we had just returned it from the getgo