|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||WS06|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WS06|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Weigh Safe WS06 - Keyed Alike Dual Pin Lock and Receiver Pin (Designed to function with 2",2.5" & 3" Receivers). ONLY FITS WEIGH SAFE & 180 HITCH BALL MOUNTS
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WEIGH SAFE BRANDED PRODUCTS- The WS06 is Weigh Safe's In-House designed and built Lock-Combo. This Combo is designed to function EXCLUSIVELY with Weigh Safe's line of Weigh Safe and 180 Hitch Ball Mounts.
- STAINLESS STEEL & HIGH GRADE ALUMINUM- Made from High Strength Aluminum and premium Stainless Steel, this Lock Combo is designed to excel in a wide variety of climates and conditions. Highly corrosive resistant, this lock guarantees a smooth user experience, even in the most grueling of climates
- KEYED ALIKE- This set is keyed-alike. A single key will now be able to engage the Stainless Steel Receiver Pin to remove the ball mount and also the dual pin lock which is used to adjust the height of the drop hitch. Less Keys means Less Hassle
- FITS ALL RECEIVERS- This Receiver Pin is meant to fit all Receivers. It was designed to fit the 2", 2.5" and 3" receivers.
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY- Weigh Safe stands behind all of our products. This Locking System is covered in our industry leading Full Year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Weigh Safe is the towing industry’s leader for Towing Peace of Mind. The Weigh Safe Drop Hitch, constructed of solid billet aluminum and stainless steel, is the only adjustable Ball Mount available with a built-in scale which provides an instantaneous readout of your vehicular tongue weight. This measurement allows you to adjust your load before you hit the road, resulting in a much safer towing experience. With weight ratings ranging from 10,000 lbs to 21,000 lbs our ball mounts are designed to exceed the needs of our customers. Our adjustable ball mount with built in scale is simple to operate and automatically provides a tongue weight measurement every time you couple your trailer, eliminating the need for separate and often difficult to operate commercial scales. When placed in your vehicle’s receiver and attached to your trailer, the weight of your trailer’s coupler will push down on the tow ball, which in turn pushes down on an internal hydraulic piston that rests on a bed of industrial hydraulic oil. When the piston applies pressure to the industrial hydraulic oil, the pressure reading is displayed on the high strength stainless steel gauge. This measurement will allow you to adjust your load to achieve the 10-15% GTW (Gross Trailer Weight) that is required to be placed on your ball mount while towing. This will help eliminate both Trailer Sway, the leading cause of towing related fatalities in the USA, and jack knifing which greatly reduces the ability of your vehicle to react while on the road. This ball mount includes both a 2” & 2-5/16” tow ball allowing it to be utilized with a wide variety of trailers and applications. The adjustable height allows you the flexibility to tow a variety of trailers with a variety of vehicles. With the built-in flexibility this will be the last ball mount you will ever own. This adjustable ball mount also may be used in the rise position up to the ball mount’s maximum height. Not towing? No problem! Just pull off the slider
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know some have complained that the Lock Plate Assembly can be broken into easily. Weigh Safe changed it from an Allen Screw to a driven pin it looks like. Someone said with a drill bit it could easily be broken into. Come on guys - if the person wants to steal it then they will figure out a way to do just that. My solution to deter them just a bit more was I just the holes with clear silicone seal. If someone wants to steal it they will have to lay on their back under the truck to access the backside of the Lock Plate Assembly, remove the silicone, drill out the pin and not have someone come by and ask them what they are doing. Not too likely a thief is going to take that risk.
Top international reviews
Otherwise, works good, looks good, came quick!