Whaline 6 Pieces Acrylic Stamp Block Clear Stamping Tools Set with Grid Lines for Scrapbooking Crafts Card Making, Assorted Sizes
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 sizes - There are 6 acrylic blocks with 6 sizes in the package in total, 7.5 x 7.5 cm, 5 x 5 cm, 3.8 x 3.8 cm, 3.1 x 3.1 cm, 2.5 x 2.5 cm and 15 x 5 cm and each one is in the same thickness, 7.6 mm. Various sizes can satisfy your multiple needs
- Human-friendly design - There are clear grid lines on the one side, which can help you plan and design. In additio, it allows other blank side to be positioned and applied better
- Safe and comfortable - The design of the circular bead on the edge of the block can make you more comfortable and safe when you grip the blocks
- Acrylic material - Our acrylic blocks are of high quality, sturdy and durable. They are not easy to be broken and you can use them for a long time
- A rang of applications - They are ideal for stamping projects such as stamping on cards, notebooks, journals, invitations, clipboards, stamps, DIY, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Do you want to make DIY stamping projects? Our acrylic blocks can help you achieve it!
Features & Benefits:
Easy to clean: You can wash blocks with a wet towel or clean water and mild dish soap. Then dry them with tissue before using.
Clear grips: Each block has clear grid lines, which can effectively help you locate and stamp.
Size (l*w) : 2.95 x 2.95 inch, 2 x 2 inch,1.5 x 1.5 inch, 1.2 x 1.2 inch,6 x 2 inch and 1 x 1 inch
Thickness: 7.6 mm for each
Material: acrylic material
Quantity: 6 pieces of acrylic blocks in total
6 x acrylic blocks
Please be reminded that there may be some slight differences between the color tone of the pictures and that of the actual items due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness and contrast settings, etc.
There may be dimension errors to some degree due to manual measurement.
Please clean and dry blocks before using them.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am using them to work with polymer clay. They rock!! I have tender hands so the clay was wearing them out. I saw these as an alternative to a set made by an artist named Pandora. I couldn't afford her "cane makers" so two sets of this collection are perfect! I used them for a few days and decided I like the price and the versatility of the sizes. The long one is perfect for reducing canes. The larger square is perfect for doing bi-cone beads and the other two are great cane ends to reduce clay waste. I tried just using one set but I know these will work better if I have a second set so I am reviewing then buying the new ones.
These are super sturdy because of the thickness and the lines have a slight embossing that leaves just a whisper of a mark in the clay if I use that side of the block. Super happy about this purchase.
If you have fat fingers you might want to co wider a different set because the acrylic blocks are a tad on the thinner side compared to others but I had no trouble holding and using them at all. I apply the ink to the stamp by dabbing the ink pad onto the stamp once applied to the stamping block because when I stamp into the ink pad I tend to get only fingers((which doesn’t bother me at all but it CAN smudge onto your project which would bother me))
Each block has a visible grin marking for alignment assistance and are totally see through so you can line up your images just right.