|Print List Price:||$14.95|
|Kindle Price:|| $9.99 |
Save $4.96 (33%)
|Sold by:|| Hachette Book Group |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
What to Expect Before You're Expecting: The Complete Guide to Getting Pregnant Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
- Are there ways to improve our chances of having a girl (or boy)?
- Does stress affect fertility?
- Should we be having sex every day? Every other day? Three times a day?
- I’m 37. Does that mean I’ll have a harder time getting pregnant?
- How long should we keep trying to conceive before we get some help?
- What fertility treatments are available—and how will we be able to pay for them?
From the Publisher
About the Author
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 38 million copies in print. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.
James Patrick Cronin is an accomplished audiobook narrator with over 100 titles to his credit. A classically trained stage actor with an MFA from the University of Louisville, he has performed as an actor and a comedian on stages all over the world.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B06XPQGDJX
- Publisher : Workman Publishing Company; 2nd edition (October 3, 2017)
- Publication date : October 3, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 7168 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 649 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #64,936 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, if, like me, you were thinking, "Maybe I'm just not sure about getting pregnant because I need to educate myself!" and plan to read it in one sitting, don't get this book. Being a manual, this guidebook will cover all the good things, but also ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG, and in one sitting it's exhausting and nerve-wrecking. If you're in 100%, you might feel assured having all these helpful checklists and reminders and vocabulary lists, but, if not, you might end up feeling even less ready and a bit unnerved.