- Series: What to Expect
- MP3 CD
- Publisher: Audible Studios on Brilliance Audio; Unabridged edition (July 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1799719464
- ISBN-13: 978-1799719465
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 171 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,691,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
What to Expect Before You're Expecting MP3 CD – July 30, 2019
|New from||Used from|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Recommended popular audiobooks
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, if, like me, you were thinking, "Maybe I'm just not sure about getting pregnant because I need to educate myself!" and plan to read it in one sitting, don't get this book. Being a manual, this guidebook will cover all the good things, but also ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG, and in one sitting it's exhausting and nerve-wrecking. If you're in 100%, you might feel assured having all these helpful checklists and reminders and vocabulary lists, but, if not, you might end up feeling even less ready and a bit unnerved.
1. what are necessary changes that need to be made.
2. What are some things that should be done prior.
3. What to do when things don’t go as planned or when you are faced with some milestones.
So on and so forth..
This book is good for people with pcos, endometriosis and other hormonal issues who feel or fear the struggles of trying to conceive. And the best part is, you don’t need a medical dictionary to read this book. The book reads like a simplified visit with your ob-GYN. Very easy to understand language and as though you are actually having a conversation (being spoken too.) I would personally recommend this book.