|Digital List Price:||$15.95|
|Print List Price:||$17.95|
|Kindle Price:|| $9.40 |
Save $8.55 (48%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
What to Expect When You're Expecting Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
From the Author
About the Author
- ASIN : B01DCHZE3A
- Publisher : Workman Publishing Company; 5th edition (May 31, 2016)
- Publication date : May 31, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 6536 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 656 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0761189246
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,038 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Geogleason on April 16, 2018
I bought the Mayo Clinic book and find it well organized and informative, and I feel more at ease about pregnancy in general when reading the book. I truly am enjoying that book and would definitely recommend it. In particular, they discuss what you need to think about when traveling which I found helpful when my husband and I were planning our "babymoon". I'm not sure if What to Expect did this also, I didn't get far enough, so I can't compare regarding this section.
My husband really LOVES this book, and he says it has been very helpful for understanding all the changes (and challenges) that I'm going through. He also loves to to learn week by week how our baby is growing and what to expect for that week. Absolutely recommended for all the moms and dads to be!!!
Top reviews from other countries
Each chapter is quite long and detailed, which is both good and bad, I personally don't think that it's very reader friendly. It feels more like an instruction manual. I personally prefer the "how to grow a baby and push it out" book. it's much easier to read and contains the same information.
On the down side, it was quite wordy - the author takes the time to state everything in an overly fluffy way, every paragraph has a preamble, most of which contains a pun. As a slow reader, this got exhausting for me. If there was a condensed version available, I would have preferred it.