Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
What Happened at the Cross: The Price of Victory Audio CD – Unabridged, November 23, 2021
Enhance your purchase
The message of the cross was the center of Billy Graham’s life and ministry. He wanted people to know that the gospel was for everyone. All they had to do was come to the cross. What Happened at the Cross is a compilation of Graham’s life work. He explains the significance and meaning of the cross by sharing the gospel message, inviting sinners to walk with Jesus, the one true Savior who is willing and able to forgive them.
This one-of-a-kind message includes:
- an exclusive foreword from Franklin Graham and afterword by Will Graham
- more than 40 bonus pages of Scripture references which point readers to what God’s Word says about the cross and salvation
- the Steps of Peace salvation plan from the Billy Graham Evangelical Association
- seven chapters of rich content that explains what happened at the cross; the price of victory; where is Jesus?; the meaning of the cross; the king’s eternity, and how to live life with hope.
What Happened at the Cross is perfect for:
- Christians who proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and equip the church and others to do the same.
- followers of Billy Graham and the entire Graham family.
- men and women wanting spiritual encouragement and a better understanding of the Gospel’s message.
If you want to share the gospel with others, you must better understand the meaning behind the cross.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
About the Author
William Franklin Graham III is a Christian evangelist and missionary. Graham frequently engages in Christian revival tours and political commentary. He is currently president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and of Samaritan's Purse, an international Christian relief organization.
- Publisher : Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio; Unabridged edition (November 23, 2021)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1713637251
- ISBN-13 : 978-1713637257
- Item Weight : 2.57 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.25 x 0.5 x 6.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,855,010 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He’d tell the thousands why Jesus had to die – our sin that separated us from God – what happened eternally on the cross – Jesus paid the sin-debt that we owed God, which was death – and how his listeners should respond – by belief and trust in the saving work of the Savior, and God’s confirmation in Jesus’ Resurrection. Then Billy would give the invitation for any who wanted to be saved. And I would watch the hundreds who were touched by his message come down the aisles to confess their sin, look to Jesus, believe and be saved.
That’s how this book goes. There’s a short introduction by his son Franklin Graham, and an afterward by his grandson Will Graham. in between, there is the Gospel explained with numerous Bible passages. One chapter that I really liked was the Gospel preached by Jesus in his seven words from the cross. Billy Graham could pick any scripture passage and preach the Gospel.
Then, in Part 2 – and you can revel in this especially in the audio version – all the scripture that was used in the book is now read one after the other. It’s amazing. It’s soul lifting. I found myself quoting them along with the narrator. Wow. Joy!
I recommend this book for Gospel information, for encouragement, and for praising God. If you are an unbeliever, here is the way, the truth, and the eternal life!