Ever wondered what will happen to your Special Needs Child when you are gone?
Has the thought of your Child’s future kept you awake at night?
Have you been fraught with worry thinking about your Child’s employment and medical evaluations after you have passed away?
If you have said yes to any of the questions above then this book “What will happen to my Special Needs Child when I am gone?” is for you.
This book was born when Susan Jules couldn’t find a single resource that had all the answers at one place regarding her Child’s future after she is no longer around. It took her months of long nights, social juggling, research and meetings, emails with attorneys, counselors, therapists, tax professionals, Social workers, financial advisors, and planners to get this book to fruition.
This book answers all the questions regarding the child's care, development assessment, funding, treatments, employment, governmental benefits, estate planning, Life Insurance, Letter of Intent, Last Will and Testament, and more in a clear and concise manner.
Here’s exactly what you get in the book “What will happen to my Special Needs Child when I am gone?”
- Information about Legalities surrounding the care for special needs children.
- Broaching the topic of mortality with your special needs child.
- Issues that arise after the death of a parent.
- How to draw up your last Will and testament.
- How to do your Estate planning.
- How to draft a Letter of intent/written care plan.
- How to open a Special needs trust.
- How to set up Life Insurance.
- How do you document emergency contacts, medical data/history, accounts, and passwords?
- What kind of Legal protection do you need to have in place?
- How to Review your child's guardianship?
- How do you secure the continued growth and development of your child?
- And much more
This information has been presented in Bite-Sized portions so that it is easy for you to take action and get all the tasks completed.
And lastly, and most importantly what you will get is PEACE OF MIND that your Child's Future would be SECURE and that they will be taken care of, long after you are gone.
And your child will continue enjoying the SAME lifestyle he or she is used to.