Whistler PRO-3700 High Performance Laser Radar Detector: 360 Degree Protection and Voice Alerts, BLACK
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Maximum performance radar detector with 360 degrees of complete perimeter protection
- Protection against all radar guns including X-band, K-band, Superwide Ka-band, and laser
- Features Radar Signature ID (RSID), Laser Signature ID (LSID), Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection (FDSR), POP Mode, and a bilingual text display
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) and 4 filter modes help eliminate alerts from radar based traffic monitoring systems
- Modular design allows for versatile installation anywhere in the vehicle; Red tri-directional LED display can be oriented several ways
- Power source type: Battery Powered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Whistler PRO-3700 maximum performance, professional grade laser radar detector is designed to give a less cluttered, built-in look, thanks to its modular design that allows for versatile installation options. The red, tri-directional, bilingual text display lets you to install the detector horizontally, vertically, or upside-down, and the text will read correctly. With 360 degrees of complete perimeter protection from the front, sides, and rear, this laser radar detector will detect X-band, K-band, Superwide Ka-band, and laser. The discreet tri-colored LED and security alert mode provide you with a selectable choice of colors when alerting. Features Radar Signature ID (RSID) which is a Ka-band radar identifier that displays Ka 33.8, 34.0, 34.3, 34.7, or 35.5 when detecting these common speed radar systems. Laser Signature ID (LSID) indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by speed laser or other forms of laser sources. The POP Mode detection feature is an advanced speed detection capability that responds to brief bursts of radar. Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) helps eliminate alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors and 4 filter modes reduce false alerts caused from other radar detectors, while the Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection (FDSR) identifies false alerts caused by lane departure and collision avoidance systems found in many newer cars. This laser radar detector also includes 3 AUX ports, 2 signal strength options, battery voltage meter, 3 city modes, highway mode, and alert priority. Measures 3.22" L x 0.95" W x 0.56" H, and includes the radar detector, mounting hardware, thru-dash bracket, quick disconnect cable, double sided tape, user guide, installation guide, and a limited 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Turned out to be too much work for my liking.