- Age Range: 2 - 4 years
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Series: Scholastic Early Learners
- Spiral-bound: 56 pages
- Publisher: Cartwheel Books; Workbook edition (August 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545903246
- ISBN-13: 978-0545903240
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.5 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pre-K Wipe-Clean Workbook: Scholastic Early Learners (Wipe-Clean Workbook) Spiral-bound – August 25, 2015
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Scholastic Inc. is a global publishing and education company whose mission is to encourage the intellectual and personal growth of all children, beginning with literacy.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This workbook includes:
- Letter tracing
- Number tracing number activities (like "Circle the group of 3 buttons, Trace 3 apples, Write the missing numbers, etc)
- Word tracing (red, blue, hot, cold, etc), and activities that go with those words (Circle the item that is red, Circle the item that is cold, etc)
- Shape tracing
- Reward Chart
and more activities!
Overall, I'm happy with this purchase, and my daughter loves it. I will definitely be buying more Wipe-Clean Workbooks from this line.
- Wipeable pages; reuse as many times as you want and not waste so much paper.
- Comes with a marker.
- Each letter has Upper/Lower Case
- Each page is for one letter, and shows how to write it with arrows.
- There are plenty of practice letters and then gives space so you can try on your own.
- Spiral notebook sized, and if you wanted to take it with you, it doesn't take much space.
- After a while you can see marker smudges on the page. I use a wet wipe to clean the pages when we are done for the day.
- The pen is small, I have another book that is smaller than this one and the pen is larger so we use that one instead. Might be helpful to have a different/larger pen.
So far we have really been enjoying this book. It gives good practice, but not intimidating. When she is done we put it away and go to another thing, no stress, no paper to throw away just wipe it down and you are good to go. Great for beginners!
Top international reviews
I highly recommend this or these style books.