Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.88 shipping
Canon Pixma iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer With Airprint And Cloud Compatible
|Printer Output Type||Color|
|Printing Media Type||Envelopes, Paper (plain)|
About this item
- The Pixma Printing Solutions (PPS) app easily lets you print photos or documents from your compatible mobile device. With the cloud print function you can print directly from select online cloud services with your mobile device using the free PPS app
- Easily print wirelessly from select online cloud services with the Canon print app
- Easy PhotoPrint+ allows you to easily edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access
- 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi produces incredible resolution and detail in both business documents and photos
- DPS over IP compatible device required
- OS compatibility - Windows:12 Windows 8, Windows 8.1Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit. Mac:13 Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9. Mobile operating systems- iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Form factor: Print only
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi; USB
Save or upgrade with a similar printer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sophisticated and sleek mobile printer for business professionals on the go.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
From the manufacturer
Wireless Compact Mobile Printer
The PIXMA iP110 is a wireless compact mobile printer that offers real convenience and superior image quality. With a maximum color dpi of 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology, it delivers gorgeous photos and crisp, business documents up to 8.5 inch x 11 inch. The remarkable PIXMA iP110 is the perfect printing companion for the mobile business professional.
What's in the Box
- PIXMA iP110 Mobile Printer
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
- Ink Tanks:
- PGI-35 Pigment Black
- CLI-36 CMYK Color
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Print Head
The compact and lightweight design of the iP110 makes it ideal for the business professional on the go.
Our built-in wireless features will automatically connect to help you save time so you can print anywhere around the house.
Features: Wifi, Optional Battery and Wireless PictBridge.
Unlock the power of printing with your mobile device. Print from your phone using a variety of applications.
Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the Canon Print app.
Turn your favorite HD movie clips into beautiful prints.
Get amazing color and text with a separate print head and color/black ink tanks.
Print a beautiful, border-less 4 inch x 6 inch photo in approximately 53 seconds.
Easy Photo Print+
Easy-PhotoPrint+ makes it easy to edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access.
* USB cable not included.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, if you need support, call 1-800-652-2666.
Otherwise, just follow these easy instructions:
After you set up the cartridges, turn on printer and press the wi-fi button until the power button flashes ONCE. Let go of wi-fi button. Then press for 10 seconds the WPS button on your wireless router. Both the power and wi-fi buttons on printer should be blinking together now. This means your printer is paired with your wi-fi. No need to buy a USB cable just for set-up.
After this, go online and do the setup. The computer will find the printer and your apple devices will too - no need to download the Canon app.
FYI, I have a MAC computer.
I tested black & white printing from all devices and works great.
Cannot speak for color printing or how much cartridge it uses. But so far I'm satisfied!
Setup to Iphone 7 Plus
1. Turn on the printer
2. Press and hold WIFI button until the POWER button blinks 3 times
3. Open wifi settings in your PHONE & connect to the printer's wifi (mine is named B3408C-iP110Series though this may change with other printers)
4. Enter wifi password (your printer's serial number listed on the back right corner)
5. Download and open the "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY" app from the App store
6. Click the "printer+" symbol in the top right corner of the app to register the printer.
7. Click the printer name (mine registered automatically)
8. Done! You should be able to just click "share" then "print" on your phone to print
If you turn the printer off or unplug it and then your phone doesn't' automatically connect when you turn it back on, just open your wifi settings in your phone and click on the name of the printer again. You shouldn't need to reenter the password and your phone should connect right to it.
You don't need wifi to connect (or reconnect) your phone to your printer. This may be common knowledge to others, but I wasn't sure of this at first.