Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Wolf's Soul: A Shifter Reverse Harem Romance (Guardians of the Fae Realms Book 2) Kindle Edition
Four mates to claim. Three crystals to find. Two realms to unite.
With news of my fiery resurrection spreading through fae communities like wildfire, all eyes fall on me. Am I ready for the battles to come? Um... no, not even close. If only my destiny was as simple as sorting out the horizontal hijinks of four scorching hot mates. That I could handle.
With a rogue fae contingent pulling strings behind the scenes, my life in danger, and a mysterious Black Knight plotting, the only thing keeping my crazy train in the station is faith that the magic that put me and my guardians together chose us for a reason.
* This is book two in a steamy new reverse harem paranormal romance series. Expect sexy polyamorous situations (mmmfm), rollicking action, ongoing storylines, and shifter lovers who find what they need from not only their queen but each other as well. Med-burn, med angst, vivid sexual content and language.*
- ASIN : B088KPXJH4
- Publisher : JL Madore; 1st edition (June 30, 2020)
- Publication date : June 30, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 3622 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 244 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,106 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
go, he only wants to be part of the quints. He and Callie build their mating bond in this book. The quints also move forward with their other projects while facing constant threats. Lots of sexy, but it is a harem romance so don't read if you are offended.