CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wonder Forge Marvel Matching Game for Boys and Girls Age 3 to 5 - A Fun and Fast Superhero Memory Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.56 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- What you get – Marvel matching game comes with 72 tiles and instructions.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear instruction manual. Learn to play in less than five minutes!
- Develops critical skills – this game helps preschoolers practice their focus, memory, and matching skills.
- Characters you love – enjoy fun pictures of all your favorite Marvel superhero and villain characters, including Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, Iron Spider, Spider-Girl, Vision, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Venom, Loki, Ultron, Sandman, Wasp, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye, Falcon, Ant-Man, Nova, Squirrel Girl and more. .
- Great for kids and families – matching not only offers great solo play opportunities for your preschooler, but is also a great game for adults to join in on the fun. It takes just 15 minutes to play, less than 5 minutes to teach, and makes a fantastic Easter gift!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Best sellers in Children's eBooks
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
World of Matching
Beautifully colored high-quality tiles
These high-quality 2x2 inch tiles are perfect for preschoolers to hone their memory skills!
A tip for younger players
If you’re playing with younger players try having them flip four tiles at a time instead of the two!
Play alone or with friends
You can play alone too! Use a clock or timer to keep track of how much time it takes you to match up all the pairs!
Why Customers Love Marvel Matching:
The classic game of picture matching now features Marvel Super Heroes! Flip over brightly colored tiles featuring iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America and many more Marvel heroic friends and villains. Pick up the most pairs to win! .
Safety WarningChoking Hazard - Small Parts
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We spent more time punching out the cards than playing with them.
I would recommend breaking down the sets and putting them in bags. This way you can save a set for when the first one inevitably gets lost. Also there is no holder inside like a lot of memory games come with, so the bags help you stay organized.
This game looked appealing, but it seems to be cheaply made. The individual "cards" or tiles are flimsy.
The pictures on them, though of popular characters, are too much the same.
I bought the game for my 4 year old grandson who was excited at first but by the time we finished punching out the cards he had lost interest.
In addition, when he tried to open the box, not the simple kind with a lid but the kind that inexpensive puzzles come in, the box tore apart.
His main concern after we gathered all the tiles was where we would put them.
In future I will stick to the classic, traditional memory game.
Truly a waste of money.
The cards are sturdy. He has an old matching game with farm animals that are similar to poker card material. After a while they got all bent and it was easy to remember which cards were which based on the tattered backs. Not with this set so far!
It also comes with 4 of each character and can be combined to make a really epic game of matching. Or you can split the deck for a shorter game. So worth every dime. This is my new go-to gift for kids 3 to 6.
It comes with 4 pieces of each character. When we play, we only use half of the pieces (2 of each character) and we keep the other set put away to use as backup pieces in case some get lost. The illustrations are (for the most part) well suited for children - less scary, less graphic, but there are still a few female characters in very revealing clothing and lots of cleavage to which he usually says, "Eww, what is she wearing?! You can have that one."
The cards are of sturdy cardboard construction (perfect for preschoolers). It doesn't feel like they will fold or peel easily.
- very sturdy pieces
- great value and giftable
- no repeat pieces
- combination of avengers, villains and images
- i like the set covers rare characters instead of the mainstream ones
- can't find one yet ;)
Top international reviews
Lo que no me esperaba es que todos los dibujos vinieran 4 veces y no sólo 2 como es en los juegos de memoria.
Son 72 cartoncillos, pero sólo 18 figuras diferentes y en ningún lado lo especifica así.