Woodstock Chimes - The ORIGINAL Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime, Zenergy - Solo, Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ZENERGY SOLO: Just a gentle tap with the mallet and this hand held chime emits a powerful tone of singular beauty that lasts and lasts; lifetime tuning guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Frame measures 7-inches in length; 2-inches wide; 1-inch depth; includes a keyhole slot on the back so it can be installed upright on a door or wall
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Features an ash wood frame with a beautiful cherry finish, 1 silver polished aluminum solid rod, mallet (mallet handle slips in between the chime and the wood for safekeeping)
- CALM YOUR MIND OR REFOCUS A GROUP: The resonating sound not only calms and refocuses the individual, but can also focus a group -it's an effective way to start a class, meeting, yoga practice or call guests to dinner
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Zenergy Chakra Chime
The Original Musically Tuned Chime
A family-owned business located in New York's beautiful Hudson Valley, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, musical gifts from around the world that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages. In addition to their world-famous Woodstock Chime, they offer a line of musical instruments and toys called the Woodstock Music Collection.
Zenergy Chakra Chime
Let the sound vibrations of this chime help keep your chakras in tune.
Each of the 7 rods of the Zenergy Chakra Chime is tuned to the related frequency of a different chakra. Tapping a rod with the mallet provided and focusing all of your thoughts on that tone can help maintain good energy flow within your body. This chime comes with the genuine stones associated with each chakra. These can be placed next to the corresponding rod or held as the rod is played.
Ancient Hindu beliefs say the secret to our happiness and well-being lies within. There are 7 major energy centers in our body - the 7 chakras - and each one vibrates at its own frequency. When they are all vibrating correctly, all the energy in our body is in balance and we will enjoy good physical, mental and spiritual health.
From left to right, the rods and stones of the Zenergy Chakra Chime represent:
Muladhara or Base ChakraG -16c/3107 Hz Hematite
Svadhisthana or Sacral ChakraAb +32c/3367 Hz Tiger's Eye
Manipura or Solar Plexus ChakraB +38c/2020 Hz Yellow Jade
Anahata or Heart ChakraC# -31c/2178 Hz Rose Quartz
Vishuddha or Throat ChakraC# +33c/2260 Hz
TurquoiseAjna or Brow ChakraA +10c/3540 Hz Lapis
Sahasrara or Crown ChakraF -26c/2753 HzAmethyst
|Zenergy Chime - Deep Zen||Zenergy Chime - Solo, Silver||Zenergy Chime - Meditation||Zenergy Chime - Trio||Zenergy Chime - Quintet||Zenergy Door Chime|
|Dimensions||1 in. High, 9 in. Wide, 2 in. Deep||1 in. High, 7 in. Wide, 2 in. Deep||1 in. High, 7 in. Wide, 2.5 in. Deep||1 in. High, 7 in. Wide, 3 in. Deep||1 in. High, 8 in. Wide, 5 in. Deep||9 in Overall Length; 3 in Wide; 1 in Depth|
|Material||Walnut finish ash wood, 7 silver polished aluminum rods, genuine hematite, tiger's-eye, yellow jade, rose quarts, turquoise, lapis and amethyst stones, silk-screened base (Om symbol), mallet||Cherry finish ash wood, 1 silver polished aluminum rod, mallet||Cherry finish ash wood, 2 silver polished aluminum rods, mallet||Cherry finish ash wood, 3 silver polished aluminum rods, mallet||Cherry finish ash wood, 5 silver polished aluminum rods, mallet||Cherry finish ash wood, 3 silver polished aluminum rods, aluminum striker, magnets|
It All Started With an Aluminum Lawn Chair...
In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of their more popular musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley.