The World of Sid & Marty Krofft: Land of the Lost 'Stak Attack!
|Additional DVD, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC options||Edition||Discs|| |
|New from||Used from|
DVD, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
August 30, 2005
|Format||Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC|
|Contributor||Spencer Milligan, Sharon Baird, Sid Krofft, Wesley Eure, Stephen H. Burum, Phillip Paley, Jack Tingley, Kathy Coleman, Marty Krofft, Jon Locke, Ron Harper, Walker Edmiston, Allan Foshko, Cleveland Porter, Bill Boyd, Scutter McKay See more|
|Number Of Discs||1|
|Runtime||1 hour and 30 minutes|
We have met the enemy, and they are weird. They're tall, green, and ugly. Their speech sounds like radio static, and they don't do well in sunlight. These primative but dangerous descendents of the highly advanced Altrusian race are known in the Land of the of Lost as the Sleestak. Four tense episodes selected from all three seasons focus squarely on the Marshall family's battles with their creepiest foes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : Unrated (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.25 x 0.75 inches; 4 Ounces
- Media Format : Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Release date : August 30, 2005
- Actors : Wesley Eure, Kathy Coleman, Spencer Milligan, Phillip Paley, Walker Edmiston
- Studio : Rhino Theatrical
- ASIN : B000AARKUI
- Writers : Allan Foshko, Marty Krofft, Sid Krofft
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #259,005 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #21,857 in Kids & Family DVDs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason I gave this DVD four stars is because the episodes on it are all very good. Here they are in order:
1. "The Sleestak God" from Season One, The Marshalls' first encounter with the sleestak. "Yo sareesataka!!"
2. "Fair Trade" from Season Two, Will and Holly have to save their dad from the meanie greenies after Rick is accidentally captured by them.
3. "Blackout" the final episode from Season Two, Enik asks the Marshalls for help when the sleestak steal a crystal from the matrix table in the second clock pylon and plunge the Land of the Lost into eternal darkness.
4. "Repairman" from Season Three, the sleestak are at it again, this time using another matrix table to fry the Marshalls and everything else out of the Land of the Lost.
If you only want a taste of the Land of the Lost without having to spend the money on the box sets, then buy this DVD. But for the price and the value of what is on the box sets, I highly recommend picking up Seasons One and Two. If you really like those ones then get Season Three, you won't be disappointed (especially if you're in your 30's and watched Land of the Lost on TV in the 70's and 80's, or if you have kids younger than 16).