- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
You Can Hear God's Voice: Supernatural Keys to Walking in Fellowship with Your Heavenly Father Hardcover – August 1, 2020
Enhance your purchase
God Wants to Talk to You!
Many people go through life wishing they could hear from God. They long to know His plans and purposes for their lives, and they long to benefit from His direction in their daily decisions.
The truth is, you were made to hear God's voice! God created you for intimacy with Him, and He longs to speak with you, moment by moment!
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." --John 10:27, NLT
In his latest book, You Can Hear God's Voice, author Kevin L. Zadai helps you develop your ability to hear God's words every day.
- Learn to recognize God's voice apart from other voices
- Encounter new clarity in knowing God's will
- Access your many rights and privileges as a believer
- Walk in increased discernment through Holy Spirit power
- Experience transformation by renewing your mind
As you walk and talk with God, you'll find yourself living the abundant life of blessing that you were meant to live!
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Harrison House (August 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 226 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1680315161
- ISBN-13 : 978-1680315165
- Item Weight : 15.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.56 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,351,411 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
God bless whomever reads this!