Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Authors
Get Your Book Selling on Kickstarter: Why You Should Use Kickstarter to Sell More Books and How To Design Your Campaign, Budget For Profitability, Market ... and More (Book Sales Supercharged 9) Kindle Edition
With $300,000 in fundraising across 20+ Kickstarter projects, Russell Nohelty knows a thing or two about running publishing campaigns for novels, nonfiction, anthologies, comics, audio dramas, and more. He tested his system with 70+ authors with great results, and is now generously sharing everything he knows about the platform for authors with an audience of zero as well as those with a fanbase.
In this book you’ll find:
- Why using crowdfunding is an important avenue for authors and how authors are currently using it
- Choosing the right project for Kickstarter and designing your campaign
- Budgeting your campaign for profitability (and why it’s critical for your success!)
- The types of messages you should send to your audience vs. cold traffic
- Delivering your rewards for your Kickstarter project
- Keeping momentum going after Kickstarter
- ASIN : B09TQ4G5S6
- Publication date : February 28, 2022
- Language : English
- File size : 2566 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 319 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #214,634 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently, however, I've been excited by the idea of relaunching and rebranding some of my older works. Kickstarter seemed an excellent platform to do that--but how? It felt like a gigantic and daunting process to take on and I honestly had no idea what I was doing the first time around. Things had changed a great deal!
Finding this book--and Russell and Monica--changed everything for me. Not only does this book break down everything I needed in a step-by-step process that took all the anxiety away, I learned so much I can also add to my other marketing efforts. I'm right now in preorder for my first campaign and I know it won't be my last. I highly recommend this book (and their course) if you're looking for a new way to share your work with readers.
The authors share tips like when to launch, how to generate buzz before and during the campaign, how to make a good product video, and they share their mistakes so you can do your best to avoid making them yourself. I especially appreciated them sharing their experience dealing with trolls and getting complaints from "over-marketing". It gave me the courage to market without worrying about haters.
Also, this book will help you get books funded, as well as any other product! I'm an indie author, but I did my kickstarter for a deck of cards based on a book I wrote. All the advice was relevant to my kickstarter campaign.