|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $11.21 (66%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Your Next Big Idea: Improve Your Creativity and Problem-Solving Kindle Edition
- IndieReader 2021 Discovery Awards Business Category Book of the Year
- 2021 Living Now Mind Award Winner
- Nonfiction Authors Association Gold Medal Book Award
- 2021 Readers' Favorite International Book Award Contest - Marketing Book of the Year
- Independent Author Network Book of The Year Awards - 2021 Business, Finance, and Sales Book of the Year
- Best Book Awards - 2021 Interior Design of the Year
- Indie B.R.A.G. Medallion Winner
This book is carbon negative.
Featured by Yahoo!, Booklist Magazine, Publishers Weekly, ABC's Good Morning Washington, Advertising Week, Thrive Global, multiple affiliates of CBS, Fox & CBS and awarded BlueInk Review Notable Book Seal and IndieReader Approved Designation, this business and self-help creativity guide encourages innovation in aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders. Have you ever looked at a product and thought, 'Why didn't I think of that?' or, 'I'm just not a creative person!' Improve problem-solving skills and increase the effectiveness of knowledge management in your organization to come up with the next game-changing idea to hit the market!
In this book you will:
* Learn how others innovate by examining the world around them
* Practice asking questions, and see how to recognize details in observations
* Complete creative exercises to get into the right mindset
* Understand the importance of sharing ideas, and assess their feasibility
Fueling You to Find: Your Next Big Idea
Are you ready? Click the purchase button above to get started.
Customers also search
- "Your Next Big Idea ignites the imagination with a kaleidoscope of ideas and exercises. Even if you have no intention of pursuing "the next big idea," this book is sure to give you an exciting and fresh perspective of the world around you." - BlueInk Reviews
- "Practical, insightful, thoroughly 'user friendly' in organization and presentation, "Your Next Big Idea: Improve Your Creativity and Problem-Solving" is an extraordinary and unreservedly recommended addition to personal, professional, community, college, and university library Business Management collections. It should be noted for the personal reading lists of MBA students, academia, entrepreneurs, corporate administrators, business managers, and non-specialist general readers with an interest in the subject" - Midwest Book Review
- "[Samuel Sanders] sets lofty goals, promising "By the end of the book, you'll be equipped with the skills to come up with 100 meaningful ideas a week that you can apply to your career or personal life." But readers will be pleased to find that the advice is down-to-earth, easy to implement, and applicable to just about every area, business or personal, anyone may be working to enhance." - Booklife by Publishers Weekly Reviews
- "This book is a breath of fresh air in letting people let their creative minds run wild... I would recommend this book to people of all ages who want to feel that spark of an idea again." - Manhattan Book Review
- "If I still taught, this book would definitely be integrated into classwork!... Highly recommended for creatives, and those who want to cultivate creativity, alike!" - Portland Book Review
- "Your Next Big Idea will challenge the way you think. This unique book is engaging, even "customized" to fit the needs and purposes of every reader--whether an individual or a team." - Nonfiction Authors Association Book Awards Program
- "You will uncover talents and ideas that you did not know you had." - Online Book Club
- "[Your Next Big Idea] was one of the best practical books that I have read. I would highly recommend this to anyone..." - San Francisco Book Review
- "Inspiring and fun - especially when compared to the sometimes-staid books on the same topic. The exercises are effective for a wide range of issues, acting as a kind of team-building exercise on a personal level. As many books bombard the reader with ideas, without a real sense of implementation, Your Next Big Idea stands out in the field. Though his book is primarily designed for those in business and marketing, it can be useful to anyone seeking a more hands-on approach to self-improvement." - Self-Publishing Review
- "Once the reader does the exercises in [Your Next Big Idea], they will be able to master the skills of innovation, problem-solving and creativity." - IndieReader Review
- "I would recommend this book to all those that are looking to pursue innovation" - Red Headed Book Lover
- The inspiring self-help guide Your Next Big Idea forwards advice and creative exercises that encourage the development of different ways of thinking. - Foreword/Clarion Reviews
- "[Y]ou will find Your Next Big Idea on our Must-Have Reading List for next year...middle schools and high schools should keep a copy of Your Next Big Idea in the library and encourage students to read." - Mommies Reviews
- "A practical guide to learning how to consistently generate ideas that will help you live a more creative and fulfilling life...If you're looking for help with coming up with fresh ideas for just about anything, this book will be quite useful." - Reedsy Discovery
- "A step-by-step guide to mastering the basic skills of creativity." - Kirkus Reviews
- "[A] guide that's a quick read, but don't let that fool you. It's also a roadmap for the long route to mastery, both in business and in life." - Booktrib
- "Samuel Sanders has produced a pioneering tool that will challenge your thinking and put you on the best-foot-forward to creating that new business... I personally got so inspired that I could not put this book down and began thinking of my own new ideas." - Chick Lit Café
- "Whether you're interested in developing your business, enhancing your artistic inventiveness, improving your communication skills, or some other important endeavor, reading Your Next Big Idea is a great way to get your creative juice flowing" - Seattle Book Review
- "Your Next Big Idea by Samuel Sanders is a remarkable blueprint to creative thinking and practical action. This is an extremely comprehensive 'step-by-step' to a thoroughly friendly motivational guide, which can catapult you from standstill to racing in the world of business." - Artisan Book Reviews
About the Author
- ASIN : B08QZXG1X4
- Publisher : Heard Publishing, LLC (May 3, 2021)
- Publication date : May 3, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 12770 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 225 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #213,861 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an advertising professional myself, clients don’t often know what exactly they want, and what they say, ends up changing on a weekly basis (I’m sure we have all been here)! This book breaks out exactly what questions we should be asking to identify what needs to be solved and spark ideas and creativity from those problems. I’m excited to be able to take the learnings from this book and apply it to my daily life, both at home and in the office!!
I highly recommend this book for any business professional, graduate or just someone who wants to learn how to ask more questions and be more creative in their daily lives! While I am an avid e-reader myself, I would recommend you to consider picking up the paperback version in order to take advantage of writing in the book!
If you are looking for a way to improve your creativity...and take it to places it has never been before...then pick up a copy TODAY. You won't be disappointed.