Zana Goic Petricevic
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Zana Goic Petricevic
Zana brings to her work a blend of more than 15 years’ experience as a corporate manager, entrepreneur, executive leadership coach, leadership development consultant, coaching trainer and mentor with a great passion for writing, teaching and public speaking.
Zana believes in the transformative power of bigger, bolder conversations, which is why these conversations are the essence of her work today with executives and C-suite leaders. She often says that bold leaders have a sixth sense of speech and as such are responsible for opening bolder conversations in their organisations, thus taking personal risk in the service of a conscious contribution to shaping our world.
Zana works as a coach, consultant, author and speaker, helping clients across the globe to take their personal and organisational leadership to the next, bolder level.
She is a Certified Professional Co-Active coach, Co-Active leadership graduate, Organisation and Relationship Systems Certified coach, and Leadership Circle® certified practitioner. She holds a bachelor’s degree in languages, a master’s degree in Economics from the University of Zagreb (Croatia), and an MA in International Business Administration from Leeds Beckett University, UK.
She is a mother and a stepmother, a wife and a daughter who believes that to live is to learn. And to live is to rebel from a place of love in the service of change.
Learn more at:
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Zana Goic Petricevic
Bold Reinvented brings a sense of urgency to awaken the dormant leaders that surround us, starting with ourselves. Reading it, you will learn what a bold leader does, and how.
The book challenges our human habit of choosing self-preservation over power to transform, revealing boldness within us to impact the world around us.
It addresses our constant struggle to hold a bold vision that matters to us and the discomfort that comes with it. It invites us to understand how in that way we contribute to the smallness rather than the greatness of ourselves, our organisations and worlds.
Too often we are told what to do to develop good leadership. This book does not do that.
Instead, it helps us with how to think so that we know what to do to access our outstanding bold leadership.
Reading this book, we learn about:
- our boldness that is limitless if we know where to look for it. The only reason we remain blind to our bold leadership capacity is because we are focused on surviving first.
- the identity we have created for ourselves that may be an illusion. We can become a much bigger, bolder identity that leaves a legacy.
- the structured steps within the SOUL Framework that allow us to turn difficulties on our leadership journey into allies. All we need to do is embrace the unknown and uncertainty by simply boldly daring to know.
The “SOUL” framework as a central concept to this book activates the next level of our courage, consciousness and convictions, making our leadership contribution everything but small.
SOUL stands for Self, Other, Universe and Legacy:
- Leadership starts by confronting your SELF first because you have to discover if who you are is big enough for what you desire to do out of your purpose. This is where you create and re-create your next level – a Self that is big enough and bold enough to support your leadership work and vision.
- Leadership is radical connection because it does not first make you question if you can trust OTHER people, but it invites you to consciously look for the wisdom in them, and then hold this approach constantly, even in the middle of confrontation. This is where you understand that anything that is larger than you is created together with other people and that your leadership must develop from transactional to relational.
- Leadership is not a matter of power; it's a matter of concern because formal authority and personal leadership do not have to collide and that makes bettering this world everyone’s work. Understanding that you are invited to take your accountability for your UNIVERSE to the next level, meaning for your family, organisation, team, community, you become ready to use your voice to initiate change.
- Leadership is a daring adventure because it is the daring – and not necessarily the knowing – that enables us to change any game. Embracing that belief, you will start asking yourself: Am I primarily making a living or am I creating a LEGACY? Am I loving what I do? This evolves your leadership from operational to visionary.