Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Zoe McKey
Zoe McKey is a bestselling author in the field of self-development and a communication and lifestyle coach. Visit www.zoemckey.com and get access to Zoe's Self-Discovery Starter Kit for FREE.
In her books, Zoe shares over ten years of practical knowledge and the timeless wisdom she learned from an early age about resilience, resourcefulness, self-discovery, and self-management. She turns these life lessons into actionable steps to help you develop a healthy relationship with yourself, with others, and ultimately with life itself.
In her honest and inspiring books, Zoe talks about what she believes are the obstacles to living the life you desire. She shares best practices to help you develop empowering habits, release negativity, manage anxiety, tune down overthinking, and let go of the expectations of others. She guides YOU to discover, create, and become who you want to be.
Zoe speaks five languages fluently and has a BA and a graduate degree in international studies. When she's not on her mission to change the world, she loves to read, draw, play the piano, sweat at the gym, and do yoga.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Of course, who wouldn't? The villains preventing you to live the life you deserve are your own bad habits. Repeating them leads to health problems and financial struggles. In your relationships, they can manifest as defensiveness and irritability.
You often think "why did I just do this?" and "I will never be able to change."
Break the cycle of your bad habits that make you feel guilt, shame, and "less than."
You feel stressed, frustrated, and helpless when you live at the mercy of your bad habits. They generate pain and unnecessary suffering. But you can change these unhealthy cycles dominating your life. Rewire Your Habits will show you how.
Beat procrastination, denial, defensiveness, and conflict addiction.
Zoe McKey is an internationally bestselling author and lifestyle coach. Her writing draws from multiple sources, from scientific research, academic experience, coaching, and real-life experience. She has perfected the habits presented in this book her entire life and brings proven techniques to you.
Adopt good, sustainable habits to take care of your body and mind.
-Say goodbye to fad diets and exercise routines for good.
-Identify the sources of conflict in your relationships.
-Learn research-proven techniques to communicate better.
-Reframe your relationship with money to create a positive money mindset.
Achieve holistic life improvement.
-Transform the way you eat, exercise, and sleep.
-Have more intimate, drama-free, and loving relationships. Be heard and validated by your loved ones and offer the same to them.
-Pack your free time with meaningful experiences, guilt-free.
-Have satisfying and financially rewarding work.
Repeating bad habits is ultimately a choice.
Using the best research, knowledge, and experiments, Rewire Your Habits presents you with a step-by-step solution to bad habits in 5 major life areas: physical, mental, spiritual, relationship, and work health.
Transform your stressed, frustrated, helpless, argumentative, and hopeless attitude. Be the one who takes a curious look at the things that go wrong in their lives, ask themselves "how can I do better?" and take empowered action to level up their health, wealth, relationships, and work and live a life they deserve.
The benefits of repeating good habits compound exponentially over time. Read Rewire Your Habits and start introducing them into your life today!
Do you often lose focus? Convince yourself that your tasks can wait… when they can’t? Can’t stick to new habits more than a few weeks or days?
What happens when deadlines arrive: do you start panicking so badly that you forget what day of the week it is?
The time to do something about your bad habits is right now - otherwise, you are in danger of never starting. Learn to identify, prioritize, and focus on your most important tasks and get them done.
Unlearn bad habits and build powerful, helpful ones.
- Learn various ways to increase productivity in your life,
- Easily learnable and executable solutions that will make your day more organized and focused,
- Why is willpower your enemy when it comes to changes,
- Two valuable philosophies to help you maintain your habit changes for the long haul.
Living as our best selves depends on our day-to-day habits; the small everyday activities we aren’t always conscious about. Daily Habit Makeover will teach you how to adopt tailor made habits to your lifestyle.
Optimize your life: become more productive and less stressed.
- Acknowledge and start acting against procrastination,
- Learn 5+ scientifically proven ways to increase focus,
- Quick methods to rank the importance of your tasks,
- Why multitasking sabotages you and better alternatives.
Control your habits, own your life.
- Finish what you start – every time,
- The best habits of three world leaders to enhance motivation,
- 15+ signs that help you prevent procrastination,
- 50 small, quickly applicable strategies to build a better life today,
- The best apps and programs that help you stay productive.
Daily Habit Makeover helps you reach your maximal productivity and greatest potential by teaching you how to think in a system that excludes procrastination. Know how to identify your most important tasks following a simple mathematical formula and stay disciplined to build productivity habits.
Never feel the numbing pressure of unfinished tasks and threatening deadlines again. Don’t sweat over calling your boss to ask deadline extension. Never again be the excuse maker who can’t divide his time well.
Be the most productive version of yourself.
Did you have emotionally immature, selfish, distant parents or partners? Is their painful heritage still lingering in the form of abandonment issues, anxiety, or anger? Were your emotional needs often unmet, your opinion and emotions dismissed?
In this essential book, bestselling author and former confidence coach, Zoe McKey, exposes the harmful consequences emotional unavailability and toxic relationships can have. Experiences with such people create a feeling of neglect, inadequacy, or unworthiness. Find ways to heal from the pain.
Within your environment toxic people can be found; in your family, relationship, workplace, even places of worship. Free yourself from emotionally immature people and regain your true nature.
- control how you react to them;
- avoid disappointment;
- learn how to create positive, new relationships and build a better life.
Heal from emotional abuse. Find love and acceptance for the self and others.
Most emotional trauma survivors have symptoms long after the relationship is over. Feelings of numbness, emptiness, depression, perfectionism, substance abuse, and many more can stay with you even if your perpetrators are not. You can heal these scars. You can pivot in your life. Practicing mindfulness, introspection, and exercises using specific tools, you can:
- learn to identify the defense mechanisms you've developed;
- uncover your core self, so that you can finally move on to live a full and authentic life;
- feel light, free, and whole, and ready to love again.
The danger of emotional abuse is it leaves no bruises. There are no bleeding scars. There are no broken windows. The scars, bruises, and brokenness are buried within the memory of the victim. If you were involved in such a relationship - or you want to prevent it from happening to you- read this book. It gets to the heart of the matter of self-worth, self-protection, and personal boundaries. These skills are critical for anyone who wants to become more confident, improve relationships, and prevent emotional harm.
Take a stand for yourself and your life, and communicate your worth to others in a real and practical way.
You get to decide how you want to live. Find your courage. Live in an authentic way. Protect yourself and what's important to you. Gain self respect and the respect of others. How To Be Whole Again will help you do all of these things.
Get out of that rut. Find long-term solution to your problems.
We have the best of intentions to improve our conditions, but often our solutions fall short of improving our lives. Our best efforts can result in the opposite of what we want over time. If we apply conventional thinking to complex issues, we often maintain or feed the very problems we want to fix. How to avoid this trap? I will tell you in this book.
Think in Systems is a concise information manual offering high-level, strategic problem solving methods for personal and global issues. The book presents the main features of systems thinking in an understandable, everyday manner, helping you to develop the skill top analysts and world leaders use.
Your life is a system. Everything that is connected to your system (life) is a part of it. Your town, country, the world, the solar system are all bigger systems you are a part of. These systems are interconnected. Whatever you do will affect the system and whatever the system does will affect your life. Systems can have positive and negative effect on your life – or on life of people generally.
The greatest problems like hunger, war, and poverty are all failures in the system. Similarly, fights with your loved ones, being stuck in a rut at your job are also system failures. They are not only your fault. But they can’t be fixed with cause-effect thinking.
Systems thinking boosts your critical thinking skills, makes you more logical, enhances your analytical abilities, and makes you more creative.
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein
• Learn the main aspects, concepts, and models of systems thinking.
• Design models and systems maps to solve your problems
• Find solutions to your underlying problems, not just the symptoms
• Improve your mental health, wealth, and connections
Learn to use systems thinking in your business, relationships, friendships, and general political, socio-economic, and environmental issues.
•Widen your understanding about international economic, political, and socio-economic affairs
•Manage your business better
•The most helpful materials, books, and experts to learn even more about systems thinking.
•Map out a strategic action plan to change your circumstances. Become more patient by understanding the world – and your place in it – better.
•Shift your focus from the unimportant details and focus on the real issues.
•Stay a learner.
Learn to use systems thinking in your problem solving, decision making, and strategic planning practices today.
Learn to harness the power of journaling to calm your anxious mind.
Do you often feel uneasy, uncertain, and overwhelmed?
You are not alone. Anxiety makes us emotionally volatile, question our every decision, worry excessively about the future, and fills our days with dread. It depletes our energy, time, and resolve. Anxious thoughts can take control of our lives. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
If you’re fed up with anxiety getting in the way of living the life you want use this book. It will give you the tools to break this vicious cycle for good.
Communication and lifestyle coach, Zoe McKey, presents a unique and easy to follow approach to managing anxiety. Over a lifetime spent battling with anxiety, she has tried many techniques to control it–with little success- until she finally found the magic formula, which she discloses in this powerful read.
Written to help you better understand yourself and tune down the everyday worries getting in your way, this thoughtful book is a safe space for reflection, self-acceptance, and the freedom to move forward with more clarity and joy.
You will find an abundance of thought-provoking, engaging questions to guide your thoughts in the book. Find your own answers to why you’re anxious, and what’s the best path –to you- to break out of this state.
Find a way out of the maze of intrusive thoughts.
- Write it down! Keep your anxiety in check with the help of a handful of mental health tips and techniques.
- Go through the process of anxiety management at a self-chosen, reasonable pace.
- Take action with the help of questions, writing exercises, and practices; be proactive about controlling your anxiety.
- Practical, cognitive behavioral therapy based advice to change the way you deal with anxiety.
Break down your defense mechanisms. Embrace your genuine vulnerability.
- You’re not “beyond help.” You have been simply conditioned into thinking you are.
- How to stop resisting anxiety, and rather befriend it.
- Discover the underlying reasons for your anxious thoughts, and use acceptance and letting go to defeat them.
- The best journaling method to make order in your head.
The Healing Power of Journaling is a calming breath of fresh air and a quiet space to reflect and recharge in a hectic and uncertain world.
Do you feel powerless, impatient, and annoyed during the day? Do you struggle falling asleep so you wake up utterly exhausted? If you never get enough sleep and have no energy…
This book is for you!
Sleep Smarter unravels evening habits that help you save energy, organize your upcoming day, develop good health and sleeping routines, and become less stressed.
This book will help you to unwind at late hours, improve your morning activity, lose weight, and most importantly, sleep well. It provides you with the most potent and effective habits to re-organize your day and eliminate unfinished businesses that keep you up at night.
Do you want to make better use of your evening hours, and sleep like a baby after a well-managed day? Read Sleep Smarter and start transforming your life starting tonight!
Learn the best, techniques and exercises that help you sleep faster, deeper, and better.
• Feel more energized throughout your day.
• Adopt a health-preserving lifestyle.
• Have restful and refreshing sleep.
• Overcome decision fatigue.
• Plan tomorrow like a professional.
The key to daytime success is nothing more than a good night's sleep.
• Learn to create a cozy environment for better sleep.
• Tips and exercises that make your sleep more restful.
• How to involve your family in your evening chore.
• Evening nutrition and physical activity tips.
• Step-by-step exercises in each chapter.
Say goodbye to sleepless nights whether because of bad sleeping habits, whether because of a bad conscience. This book will guide you to plan your day better, finish all your tasks, go to bed without regrets and sleep restfully.
Do you often feel unmotivated? Do you wake up anxious about the many things you need to do but lack direction where to begin?
Do you feel that you self-sabotage by doing nothing productive and waste your day?
If you respect only three tips in this book, I guarantee that your first wake up hours can become the best and most action-packed part of your day!
Morning Routine Makeover helps you to be productive and energetic from the first moment your eyes open. This book is packed with psychology, biology, and behavioral advice that leads you to know why you are an early bird or night owl; gives you the best practices on how to bring out the most of your day without overwhelming you.
Morning Routine Makeover has lots of real-life stories and examples, proven techniques of high-performers, and physiological explanations backed up by research studies. These will help you change your mindset about the power of the first hours after waking up (be it 5 am or 11 am) with concrete and simple techniques.
During my endless months of nocturnal working, I developed certain practices that don't require an early day start to boost productivity and energy level to the sky. By following a few simple steps, I could leave my night-time job, finish University, and become a full-time writer.
How can you become a productivity machine?
•Learn the best practices I did to boost my spirits and productivity.
•Get familiar with ten practices recommended by world leaders, high achievers, and top-class artists.
•Understand your body functions on a biological level.
•Learn to diminish the harm your body gets by nighttime, shift work, or even jet lag.
Ditch morning idleness. Learn:
•The right way to use caffeine as a wake-up booster.
•How to eat nutritious food and lose weight.
•Simple steps to detect when you are the most productive during the day.
•Advice from a world-class dietician on how to combine food to keep you energized all day – starting in the morning.
Don't suffer from the numbing feeling of unproductivity anymore. Learn the best auto-motivation mechanisms to conquer all the problems you face.
Understand where your negative self-image, bad habits, and unhealthy thoughts come from. Know yourself to change yourself.
Embrace the life-changing transformation potential of journaling.
Through the context of journaling, Zoe McKey takes a closer look at the false beliefs and unconscious behaviors that once left her feeling unworthy, misunderstood and overwhelmed. She then presents the practical strategies that helped her move past them. She provides a gentle push to become the joyful, smart, and good person you were meant to be.
You might think: you don’t know how and what to write in a journal; you don’t have enough time; you fear for your privacy; you don’t believe that writing your thoughts will do anything. The Mind-Changing Habit of Journaling will challenge these beliefs and help you adopt a safe, sustainable, time-friendly, guided journaling method. You will learn and discover:
• The root cause of your current problems and how to fix them.
• How to practice gratitude as a daily ritual and have a more optimistic outlook on life.
• How to love others the way they want to be loved and how to request the same.
• How to find your true values and stop living for other people’s expectations.
No taboos and no ‘get change quick and easy’ promises; just the painful honesty of personal awakening through journaling.
Stop the arguments with yourself and others.
• Learn to stop blaming others, loathing yourself, and acting with responsibility and self-respect instead.
• Learn about the key signs of emotional immaturity, how to overcome them and become the best version of yourself.
• Learn to harness the lessons of your painful experiences and use them as an empowerment tool to build character and strength.
This book shows you how to use the ultimate self-healing tool of journaling to find your own answers to your most pressing problems, discover your true self and lead a life of growth mindset. Also, benefit from the many scientifically proven benefits of journaling:
• Reduce mental anxiety, physical pain, and stress.
• Heal emotional wounds from past traumas.
• Practice self-compassion, self-love, and self-understanding.
• Overcome your limiting beliefs and fears.
• Reconnect with your true self and solve your inner conflicts.
Do you go through a painful breakup? Did you lose your job? Did you just have an earth-shattering realization about yourself and you don’t know what to do with it? Use the transformative power of expressive writing in this book to heal from painful and stressful life events.
Enhance your mental well-being and self-care; learn how to put yourself first in a non-selfish way to live a life of joy, compassion, love, and growth.
Did I hit the nail on the head? Don’t worry. This book will guide you through all the levels of fear, discouragement, and lack of confidence and helps you gain control over them.
Stand tall in every situation life throws in your way.
Time to learn how to overcome the feeling of inferiority and achieve success. Brave Enough takes you step by step through the process of understanding the nature of your fears, overcome limiting beliefs and gain confidence with the help of studies, personal stories, and actionable exercises at the end of each chapter.
Say goodbye to fear of rejection and inferiority complex once and for all.
The only barrier between you and success can be this one thing: the courage to take those chances today what others plan on doing tomorrow.
• How to thrive in failure?
• How to ditch your fear of missing out?
• The importance of doing something every day that scares you.
• How to stop judging people and let go of judgment?
• How to have the courage to learn something new are let go of old, outdated knowledge?
Courage is more than a trait, is a life-changing power.
• How to make the first step when you debate starting something new?
• How to be more confident?
• How to make the best decision when you meet a crossroad in life?
• How to keep your ego in check?
• How to handle fear of loss?
Escape your fears and stop self-sabotaging. Know that living a full life doesn’t mean the absence of fear, but the will to take the risk and do it anyway. Turn your insecurities into action and see how your life is going to change into a daring adventure.
Do you spend on a lot of junk that doesn’t make you happy? Instead of happiness, does money bring anxiety, stress, and debt into your life?
If your savings account is nonexistent and you have no idea where your hard-earned money is going, it’s time to redefine your spending habits.
Living alone from the age of 14, I learned how to spend and manage money the hard way. Since my early teenage years, I had to earn my own money – which sometimes barely exceeded $150 for a month. In this book I’m sharing my insights on how to manage even the smallest income to outlast the month, and how to spend smarter on more fulfilling things.
This book can help those people working their first jobs, or experienced people that just make poor money decisions. I will highlight the most common money myths, marketing tricks, and irrational beliefs people fall prey for and teach you to avoid them.
Take charge of your money today.
• Scientific research about the psychology of our spending habits.
• Learn how to spend less and save more and still enjoy life – regardless of your income.
• How to assess value to make the best financial decision.
• Map out your spending patterns to know where you need to change.
Like it or not, money is part of everybody’s life. Learn to control it instead of letting it control you.
• The top 5 reasons people spend money.
• Why the Six Persuasion Principles by Robert Cialdini get us almost all the time?
• Understand online shopping and credit cards. Why are you more willing to spend using these?
• Marketing tricks that always get you – deconstructed from subtle to overt.
You can turn a blind eye to your financial problems, but they won’t disappear. Learn about the best personal finance practices of the rich and happy live a financially balanced life in the future. Build a solid foundation for your family and yourself.
There is a thin line between being cheap and frugal. Learn how to spend without getting labeled as cheap and without sacrificing your family’s wellbeing.
Arm yourself against the most common spending mistakes.
• How to break the vicious circle of shopping habits.
• Financial literacy crash course: A-Z finance vocabulary, the five pillars of financial literacy and more.
• 4 things you should invest in.
• Financial fasting and how to use it to your benefit.
• Key takeaway summaries at the end of each chapter.
Get financial awareness in your life:
• Get a clear picture on the difference between the 401(k), 403(b), TSP, IRA and Roth accounts.
• TRFs (Target Retirement Funds), HSAs (Health Savings Accounts), and RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions).
• Why should you have F-you money.
• How can your money take you to financial independence (The 4% rule).
Financial literacy changes the rest of your life. You will have a better relationship with money by thinking about it differently. You will know the unique ways to spend smarter and build wealth. Imagine not worrying about debt, bills and late payment fees anymore.
Would you like to captivate people’s attention instantly? Do you long for being liked, trusted, and respected? Do you want to rule any challenging conversation and deal with difficult social situations?
How about having a captivating charisma that makes people want to befriend you?
Build Social Confidence isn’t a collection of “fake it till you make it” mojo. It is about building up your true, sturdy, confident personality, and learning to use it in your everyday life. Social confidence is the ultimate bridge that connects you with the rest of the people.
Get strength of character, and faith in yourself.
This book will give you “how tos” along with the “whys” with numerous real-life examples, research proven techniques and tips from the experience of a professional Communication and Social Development Coach.
What will you get by reading Build Social Confidence?
• Overcome your shyness and take initiation.
• How to connect and interact with any kind of people.
• Get rid of negative self-talk following four easy steps.
• How can you make people feel important and happy.
Have presence anywhere you go.
• Learn the quick way to get out of your (un)sociable comfort zone.
• Transform your ego into bulletproof self-esteem.
• Handle your emotional spasms.
Social Confidence is not an accessory quality, but a lifelong asset that will allow you to create doors where there was only wall before.
If you apply the advice in this book, you'll feel less and less awkward and uncomfortable among people. You will become the leading character in your own life. People will respect you and open up to you easily. You'll inspire them with your carefree charisma.
Become a social butterfly people like to be around. Establish good relationships and deep friendships quickly. Remember, "Happiness is only real when shared." (Into The Wild)
Start becoming socially confident TODAY! Scroll up and hit BUY NOW!
Is the fear of not being enough paralyzing you? Do you have seemingly insuperable traumas that hold you back in life?
Are you overly self-critical or overly sensitive to criticism? Somehow broken and inadequate? Do you believe there is no way out of this state, it’s “just how things are, that’s who I am?”
Don’t buy into this belief!
Rewire Your Confidence helps you make a deep self evaluation and break out of the cycle of low self-esteem, lowered expectations, and lack of self-worth.
Take the chance to create the life you only dared to dream of.
This book is a collection of real-life examples, studies, and lessons to equip you with the necessary tools to examine yourself as you are and create a healing, realistic image about yourself. As a book of action, Rewire Your Confidence, uses cognitive behavioral therapy techniques, advice, and exercises to make your self-discovery process successful and lasting. Most importantly, the book emphasizes real, actionable methods to change your relationship with yourself.
This book was written by someone who due to childhood traumas felt very small, inadequate and worthless for a long time, so you can be sure that there is a real understanding of your struggles.
Fortune favors the bold and those who take matters into their own hands. You are the hero of your story – own it! Your life is yours to improve, take responsibility for and change.
Face your fears and rise above them.
- Learn how to build strong, and reliable confidence.
- Learn to handle judgment and guilt without being harsh –with yourself or to others.
- Learn the best techniques and questions to create a realistic self-evaluation.
- Change your mindset from helpless to hopeful.
Choose yourself first.
- Identify your success-repelling mental blocks and dissolve them.
- Learn to draw and protect your boundaries.
- Use the power of comparison in your favor.
- Redefine your expectations from unreasonable to inspiring.
Have positive vision for your future.
- Identify your strengths and capitalize on them.
- Learn to be comfortable with who you are.
- Create possibilities out of failures.