Zulay Original Milk Frother Handheld Foam Maker for Lattes - Whisk Drink Mixer for Coffee, Mini Foamer for Cappuccino, Frappe, Matcha, Hot Chocolate by Milk Boss (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||0.3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make Rich, Creamy Froth In Seconds: We coffee lovers are serious when it comes to our coffee. The Milk Boss Frother gives that professional finishing touch to your latte, cappuccino, macchiato or hot chocolate. Make delicious foamy creamer for your drinks at home without a trip to Starbucks with your own milk frother. The benefits of having your own electric drink whisk mixer are endless, you can make your own best latte, you know your tastes best.
- Matcha Whisking, Coffee & More: Works better than a manual matcha whisk for making matcha tea and works far better than fork or whisk for coffee. It works very well to mix nutritious protein powder drinks with no extra container, blender or bottle shaker to wash. Use our mini mixer for your whisking and mixing needs: Give healthy shakes and smoothies a kick by adding powder or egg nog flavor and mixing.
- Proven and Trusted Quality: We use only premium materials. The construction will last, backed by our Zulay Guarantee to not rust or break, ever. Our small and efficient coffee gadget works on all types of milk - half and half, creamer, soy, almond, cashew, hazelnut, whole milk, and other dairy such as butter or cream.
- Easy To Clean and Store: The durable convenient metal stand gives easy access for foamy goodness in seconds. Cleanup for this matcha wisk & frother is even faster. To clean just put the whisk in hot running water and briefly turn it on – instantly clean! When stored on counter or table it sits nicely next other coffee accessories. Our powerful and durable hand-held milk frother is powered by two AA batteries (not included) with a compact electric design that easily fits in a drawer.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our milk frother and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this frother will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy a cappuccino, macchiato or latte at home, every day, and save $Money$ with the Milk Boss electric battery operated milk frother.Why spend your hard earned dollars in the coffee shop when our premium milk frother makes amazing foamy, frothy beverages in the comfort of your home?The MilkBoss is a powerful handheld battery powered milk frother.Use hot or cold milk. For hot beverages, just microwave the milk or heat up quickly in a pan.Easy to Use Just take it off the stand, put it in the milk, press the button and move up for 15-30 seconds. It’s made to fit very comfortably in your hand, almost like a pen. Includes an easy on/off button. You will need 2 AA batteries which are not included with the mini mixer.Many Uses This professional milk frother whisk is strong enough to milk various liquids including: frothing milk for coffee at high or low temperates, lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolate, cocktails, milk shakes, protein shakes, bullet proof coffee, almond milk, chia latte, matcha teas, mixing powder, breaking up clumps in sauces, etc. You will be able to use this electric milk frother and matcha whisk all the time without having to worry about it breaking on you.Easy CleanSimply submerge the whisk in a cup of warm water, hit the button, and it’s clean in seconds. just return your Milk Frother and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. if not you can message us directly and we will make it right, as we do every time someone reaches out.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I finally took out the two little phillips head screws on the battery compartment cover, and put a knife to the cover plate near the thumb switch, and popped it loose. It is very simple and I fixed the two previous units by replacing one of the contact springs with an old ball point pen spring which made a better contact and they all work fine now. Upon reassembly, you have to pop up the thumb piece by squeezing the retention clips with your fingernails or a knife; that enables the contact springs there to not get pushed out of place, and then just press down on the switch as a final step. I did not even have to put the two screws back in.
So, I heartily recommend the frother, but buy the High powered one first since it does have a lot of spin to it. We use the original when the liquid is too close to the top of the cup or glass and don't want it to overflow.
PS- my frother, pitcher, and knife sharpener are awesome and all work great!!
I got this frother and initially loved it. I was really excited when the box included a flyer that said If I wrote a review on amazon and emailed them, I would get a free frothing pitcher. I have been wanting a pitcher so I was excited!!! I wrote a nice (5 star!) review- However it never came. If I hadn’t been promised a free product I would not be complaining. The frother works fine it gets the job done. But I will not recommend or purchase from here again because of thia experience. It makes me wonder if the other reviews are legit.
By Justin Lacis on March 31, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
I liked the stand, something other stirrer/foamers do not supply.
2, The second issue is the battery. I had to use third battery, and I have it several months, whereas my previous one had battery in at least a year or more.
3, The third problem is, it stops, or even doesn't go et all when pressed, and you have to press it very hard.
Not sure if I am so unlucky with a bad products, but I am disappointed.
Rather than spend £70-£90 on a new Aerocinno I thought I'd give this frother a whirl and I'm glad I did.
Easy to use, easy peasy to clean and it froths the milk in no time - lots of lovely foamy milk to make my fave lattes - I'm happy again.
Have tried with cows milk and it froths fine. Isn’t super powerful but it does do the job. Probably cheaper ones that do the same job, wouldn’t say it was worth the money.