- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
der8auer RYZEN 3000 OC Custom Mounting Frame
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mounting frame that replaces the mounting system (AMD Socket AM4 Retention Mounting Bracket)
- For the AMD Ryzen 3000 processors
- Allows flexible positioning of the CPU cooler
- Replaces the AM4 bracket on the mainboard
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AMD's Zen architecture was a milestone in CPU architecture and a stroke of genius for the Texas chip maker. But instead of resting on its laurels, AMD has continued to develop the "Zen" processors. With the " Ryzen 3000 " processor family based on the "Zen2" architecture, AMD has introduced a chiplet design , for example . For example, the Ryzen 9 3900X consists of a 12 nm I / O die and two CPU dies that are manufactured in a 7 nm process.
Due to this chiplet design, however, the layout of the CPU dies on the package has also changed, which also shifts the thermal centerHas. For a processor with only one CPU die under the heat spreader, the "hot spot" is in the middle of the CPU. Due to the chiplet design, the "hot spot" moves to the edge of the processor.
Of course, this also has an impact on the cooling behavior of CPU coolers and CPU water coolers. As a rule, custom water coolers are designed by the manufacturer so that the heat dissipation is highest in the middle of the base plate. The bottom plate of the water cooler would have to be moved for optimal cooling performance.
This is where professional overclocker Roman Hartung comes in to flexibly design the position of the water cooling base plate on the processor with the der8auer RYZEN 3000 OC custom mounting frame .
The der8auer RYZEN 3000 OC custom mounting frame at a glance:
OC tool from Roman "der8auer" Hartung
Temperatures up to 7 ° C lower!
For the AMD Ryzen 3000 processors
Allows flexible positioning of the CPU cooler
Please read the instructions carefully!
der8auer RYZEN 3000 OC custom mounting frame: Important information and compatibility:
The der8auer RYZEN 3000 OC Custom mounting frame replaces the mounting system (AMD Socket AM4 Retention Mounting Bracket) on the mainboard. Accordingly, the der8auer RYZEN 3000 OC custom mounting frame offers very high compatibility with AM4 mainboards.