Other Sellers on Amazon
Special Features Included!
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Decorated U.S. Army medic and single mother Maggie Swann (Michelle Monaghan) returns home from an extended tour of duty in Afghanistan to discover the bond with her five-year-old son has been broken. As she struggles to reclaim his affection, life after deployment is made more difficult by her persistent memories of Afghanistan. When news of another deployment threatens the fragile balance she has achieved, she must find a way to reconcile her duties as a mother and her obligations as a soldier.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 2.72 Ounces
- Item model number : 29562349
- Director : Claudia Myers
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Color, Dolby, Widescreen, NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Release date : July 1, 2016
- Actors : Michelle Monaghan, Ron Livingston, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Pablo Schreiber
- Studio : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B00MIKP00U
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: #61,947 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When she came home the husband's girl told her he sleepwalks. Do you think she listened AT ALL and put high fasteners for the door? Dope. If she wanted to spend her life in Afghanistan why did she have a kid at all? What was the point? Her ex is going to raise him thru high school. She is an emotionally disconnected mother.
I don't know how the Academy missed Monaghan's performance.
P.S. If you like this, find the BBC series "Our Gal" which has similar themes.
Fort Bliss has like 3 million acres of land for training, many Middle East towns built out there with Hispanic Actors who will help train soldiers for the roll they are needed to perform once they head overseas.
Rough story, one that we must take a deep dive and what could be best for our families and our country at large.