Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine's first year. Mysterious languages, unusual dogs, solitude, alien communications, and magic.
Stories from Joshua Phillip Johnson, Elise Forier Edie, Vanessa Fogg, Gerald Warfield, Meryl Stenhouse, Jeremy Packert Burke, Molly Etta, Jack Noble, Aatif Rashid, L. Chan, Kato Thompson, Jarod K. Anderson, and Octavia Cade.
The Demon in the Page - Joshua Phillip Johnson
Heard - Elise Forier Edie
In Dew and Frost and Flame - Vanessa Fogg
The Heresy Machine - Gerald Warfield
Gathering Dust - Meryl Stenhouse
So, You’re In an Alternate Universe - Jeremy Packert Burke
Solomon and the Dragon's Tongue - Molly Etta
Spoiler: She Leaves Him - Jack Noble
The World's Secret Heartbeat - Aatif Rashid
Whalesong - L. Chan
How to Survive a Fish Attack - Kato Thompson
My Dog is the Constellation Canis Major - Jarod K. Anderson
The Sea Bank of Svalbard South - Octavia Cade
The best stories from Metaphorosis magazine's second year.
Stories of snow queens and their daughters, of invisible giants and their vanished lovers, of curses and quests and searches for meaning.
Snow Queen - T. R. North
Making the List - David Hammond
A Nightingale’s Map of the City - Suzanne J. Willis
The Questioning Bell - Jason Baltazar
Lake Oreyd - Damien Krsteski
The Illuminator Leaves - Molly Etta
Sundown on the Hill - Timothy Mudie
Notes Towards a New Fairytale - Patrick Doerksen
The Lost Languages of Exiles - Laura E. Price
HOPper - Charlotte H. Lee
The Wife of Fabian Vitalik - Mariah Montoya
Radical Abundance - Angie Lathrop
The Snow Queen’s Daughter - Sean R. Robinson
Cover art by Kathryn Weaver.
The best stories from the third year. Gods, ghosts, and dinosaurs that are definitely not dragons!
The Bagel Shop Owner's Nephew — J. Tynan Burke
Hishi — David A. Gray
Just a Fire — A. Martine
Koehl's Quality Impressions — Tim McDaniel
The Foaling Season — Samuel Chapman
The Little G-d of Łódź — Evan Marcroft
Of Hair and Beanstalks — William Condon
Familiar in Her Angles — E.A. Brenner
Cheminagium — David Gallay
The Stars Don't Lie — R.W.W. Greene
The Dream Diary of Monk Anchin — Felicity Drake
Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost — Douglas Anstruther
Velaya, the Dreaming City — Beston Barnett
Cover art by Saleha Chowdhury
Bear wives, bird boys, and girls made of metal and glass. Stories that consider who we are and what we're made of. The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine's fourth year.
- The Bear Wife — Catherine George
- Snapped Dry, Scraped Clean — Setsu Uzumé
- Absurd of a Feather — Amman Sabet
- The Girls Who Come Back Are Made of Metal and Glass — L'Erin Ogle
- A Yellow Landscape — Sarah McGill
- The Soul Farmer's Daughters — Kyle Kirrin
- A Time for Understanding — Lisa Fox
- The Memory Dresser — Nicholas M. Stillman
- Never Fade Away — Claire Simpson
- Somewhere to be Going — Katrina Smith
- The Last Duty — Dawn Lloyd
- Via Dolorosa — Christine Lucas
- A Final Resting Place — Matt Hornsby
Cover art by Saleha Chowdhury.
Beautifully written speculative fiction from Metaphorosis magazine.
Stories of difficulty and perseverance, of language and hope, of joy and love. From fairy penguins to love past death, stories that help us find the silver lining in dark places. The best science fiction and fantasy stories from Metaphorosis magazine's fifth year.
- A Witch’s Guide to Mushrooms and Toadstools — Hannah Hulbert
- Regret's Relief — Travis Wade Beaty
- Pyrrha — Antony Paschos
- The Preserved City — Charles Schoenfeld
- The Friendly Ghost — Ashley R. Carlson
- Clod-Shodden — J.J. Drew
- Cactus and Lizard — Hannah Costelle
- Lingua Franca — Amelia Fisher
- Good Boy — M. Douglas White
- Grow, Divide, Sacrifice, Thrive — Jo Miles
- The Three Thousand — Elise Kim
- Joy (Unplugged) — B.C. van Tol
- Bedwyr by the Sea — C.B. Blakey
Cover art by Philip McCulloch-Downs.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|