Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2019
I just received this product. Before I opened the bottle I read the little booklet that's attached to the back of the bottle. The first 3 pages are warnings about how toxic this is. If you get it on your clothes you need remove all clothing immediately, rinse your skin for 20 minutes with water, and call the poison control center for additional instructions. REALLY!!! Pretty much the same instructions if you get it anywhere, skin (including hands), clothes, eyes, etc. It also says it's highly toxic is humans and domestic animals. It's toxic is aquatic life and should not get into any water source including rain runoff. Even disposal of this product is an issue. I called Amazon and asked them to list these warnings on the description page. I'm not even going to open the bottle and will give it to our fire company to dispose of.
138 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink