Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2021
I accidently spilled red nail polish on my white Duvet. Since I believed it was cotton, I used bleach on the stain and then placed it in the washing machine. Much to my surprise, the bleach caused one huge hole and a few small ones throughout the duvet. This Duvet was an expensive mistake. I only had the item a short time. :(
Customer image
1.0 out of 5 stars DONT USE BLEACH
By Yemanni on May 5, 2021
I accidently spilled red nail polish on my white Duvet. Since I believed it was cotton, I used bleach on the stain and then placed it in the washing machine. Much to my surprise, the bleach caused one huge hole and a few small ones throughout the duvet. This Duvet was an expensive mistake. I only had the item a short time. :(
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
3 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink