Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020
NO noticeable scent (honeysuckle). Lit this candle in my open floor plan living room: nothing. Lit this candle in my smaller-sized bedroom: nothing. Lit this candle in my tiny guest bathroom: still nothing. I closed the bathroom door and let it burn for an hour; when I opened the door, all I could smell was burnt plastic (presumably from the wick). It is tiny and cute and carries the Meyer’s name. Overall, still disappointed.
3 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink