Mold will build up under the handle where it’s impossible to clean thoroughly!
This product is very difficult to wash and clean thoroughly! No brush or cloth can fit up under the handle area and mold has started to develop in my bottle. I have several different bottle brushes for cleaning and none can fit in that awkward space. I became physically ill from drinking water out of my bottle that had developed this mold in it from not getting washed thoroughly. I am bummed because my return window has closed. I will be contacting the seller to see what they can do.
By carissa on May 3, 2021