Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2020
Please please please be careful buying this!!!! My son wanted theses for his 12th birthday. We set them up and they did look pretty cool. They had been up for two days. They were NEVER on longer than 2 hours at a time. I was about to go to be when I smelled something I went into his room and it was SMOLDERING. I quickLY unplugged it. If I had not had gone in there it could have burned down my house killing everyone in it!!! I have tried all week trying to get Govee to write me back so we can give them the lights so they can investigate what went wrong so someone else won’t have this problem. I sent pics and a video to them and it’s been 5 days and I haven’t heard anything. I couldn’t in clean conscious not say or do anything and see on the news someone died because of these lights.
Customer image
1.0 out of 5 stars Mine started to SMOLDER and BURN!!!
Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2020
Please please please be careful buying this!!!! My son wanted theses for his 12th birthday. We set them up and they did look pretty cool. They had been up for two days. They were NEVER on longer than 2 hours at a time. I was about to go to be when I smelled something I went into his room and it was SMOLDERING. I quickLY unplugged it. If I had not had gone in there it could have burned down my house killing everyone in it!!! I have tried all week trying to get Govee to write me back so we can give them the lights so they can investigate what went wrong so someone else won’t have this problem. I sent pics and a video to them and it’s been 5 days and I haven’t heard anything. I couldn’t in clean conscious not say or do anything and see on the news someone died because of these lights.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
606 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink