Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019
One of the battery packs were missing some piece of metal it should've had and I turned the devices on while it was on the floor and literally it melted so I ran it to the sink before it caught fire but had I not noticed this before turning it on while against the wall it could've burnt down my home. Thanks a ton! I purchased new battery packs from Michaels and of course since due to moving I didn't set it up right away so now it is too late to return.
48 people found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink

Product Details

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
22,804 global ratings