|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $6.00 (50%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
AMBER - His to Reclaim (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 2): 50 Loving States, New York Pt. 2 (Ruthless Tycoons 5) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- What a story! Took me through ALL the emotions! The anxiety I had about Amber's 'talks' with Peter. Stressing about who the mole was, which had me, side-eyeing EVERYbody!
- Part 2 to Amber and Luca's story was as hot, intense, and breathtaking as Part 1 was.
★★★★★ WOW, amazing!
- Girl, MS. Taylor, whether I have said it before or not, you are by far one of the best interracial romance authors I have ever gotten the privileged to read, and that is counting on one hand.
★★★★★ Jaw-droppingly good
- This book was amazing!! I loved Luca and Amber when I first read about them a while ago. And I was so interested when they made appearances in Holt and Zahir's books. It says a lot when an author can make you root for a mob
★★★★★ Emotions So Deep You Need a Life Vest
- I was laughing.
- I was angry.
- I was cheering.
- I was booing.
- I was crying sometimes tears of joy other times sorrowful hurt.
- I will always buy a ticket to ride with Ms. Taylor. You should too!
★★★★★ One word outstanding
- This whole series is unbelievably a great series. This is a must-read.
★★★★★ I Love Luca and Amber
- Their story was a love story of cruelty, heartache, disappointment, unconditional love, and triumph in the midst of all of their storms. I recommend this story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Job well done.
From the Author
Theodora Taylor is a bestselling author who writes hot books with heart. When not writing and imagining, she enjoys spending time with her amazing family, going on date nights with her wonderful husband, learning German, watching ALL the Shonda Rhimes shows ever, and attending parties thrown by others.
Pretty, pretty, please follow Theodora on Amazon (just click that yellow "Follow" button!) and visit theodorataylor.com to sign up for her AWESOME newsletter.
- ASIN : B07DD6P67J
- Publisher : Rom Tell That (June 24, 2018)
- Publication date : June 24, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 3869 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 229 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #78,241 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amber is mad as hell at Luca for kidnapping she and her friend who proceed to find to plot a way to escape their prison so Amber can return to the WITSEC program. But the more she's around Luca, the more those old feelings come flooding back. He's the only man besides her father that she ever loved. They both succumb to their old feelings.
Just when the readier thinks they finally get their HEA, Amber is kidnapped again and find a out who was really responsible for her losing her first baby. It was not Luca's lifestyle as Don, as she originally thought, but her own old life and family. My heart just broke when she discovered Rock in the cell with her. He desperately wanted to get out of the life and he did, for the love of Naima only to be punished for it.
Theodora wrote a story that was well plotted, full of suspense and action. I love the way she seamlessly included the back story into the plot. In her narrative after the story, she said she had two more spinoff stories, but I see more. I see a story about the good doctor Olivia Glendaver, one about the Dawn and Victor Zhang story, one definitely about Stone Peretti, and one about Naima's situation after leaving. Amber and Luca finally get their HEA with an extra child to boot. This story did not fail to keep my attention as all of Theodora's books do.
I was always team Luca and liked the fact that he tried to be on the straight and narrow, but realized that wasn't who he was meant to be. Luca the Don, was fierce and loving. There were some moments when I wanted to shake Amber. She needed to realize that she wasn't without fault in their relationship. She sometimes came across as too trusting of her brother. It was clear what his intentions were.
Thankfully they both got it together.
I wish the book was longer so that there could've been more dialogue between Luca and Amber when they decided to give the marriage another try and when he rescued her. The jump to months later made the story seem a bit rushed.
I hope the next book is about Naima and Stone. Hopefully, it will be a full book, not a novella, so we can get more details as well as giving us some more Luca and Amber.
The chemistry was definitely there in this book and I was happy it wasn't something unrealistic like the mafia Don becoming a completely legit businessman. It was also good that Amber got to be part of the Peter resolution.
What happens next you need to read for yourself. The journey of Luca and Amber is filled with discovery of who they have become as a result of their past. Their lives and future had been changed by the unknown actions of others and it is mind boggling.
This book was beautifully written and kept my attention page by page. I cheered, laughed and raged while reading their story. When truths had been revealed, wrongs righted, a new future forged and love reborn, I cried and was exhausted. Thank you Theodora Taylor for another awesome story!