With new activities and explorations, tips and information to help you understand how to support the littlest learners, and research nuggets to enhance your own professional knowledge, the Encyclopedia of Infant and Toddler Activities, revised, will be your go-to resource!
- Learn about the rapid brain growth in the earliest years.
- Discover how infants and toddlers learn through active exploration.
- Learn how to create a developmentally appropriate environment where infants and toddlers feel safe to explore.
- Find out how to support development of language, social-emotional, cognitive, and motor skills.
Activities will help you support curiosity, play, exploration, persistence, emerging foundations in literacy and math, problem solving, and so much more!
- Creative Child Magazine 2018 Seal of Excellence Award, Baby and Toddler Activity Books Category
Customers who bought from this series also bought
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|