3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
iClever GK08 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse - Rechargeable Wireless Keyboard Ergonomic Full Size Design with Number Pad, 2.4G Stable Connection Slim White Keyboard and Mouse for Windows, Mac OS Computer
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE USB RECEIVER FOR BOTH KEYBOARD & MOUSE - Get the wireless range you need as well as great connectivity with this wireless keyboard and mouse. You can use it with Windows, Mac OS, and Chrome OS; simply plug one small, convenient USB receiver into your computer, which automatically connects both the keyboard and mouse, no need for 2 separate receivers! Stable connection and no lag time allow you to use the mouse up to 33 ft.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY SAVES ENERGY - Forget the annoyance of having to change batteries with this wireless keyboard, which uses a lithium-ion battery to give you up to 90 hours of continuous use on a single charge. When you're not using them, both the mouse and keyboard will go on standby to save energy. Just click the mouse or hit any key of the wireless keyboard to wake them up (the mouse is powered by 2 AAA batteries, not included).
- RESPONSIVE AND LOW PROFILE KEYS - For people who care about precision typing, the highly responsive scissor switches in this wireless keyboard will make them feel right at home. It types quietly, and the increased stability of the buttons lower tip noise and make them even more accurate. You can feel every keystroke on this wireless keyboard and mouse, but you don't need to hear it! Bottom of keyboard is designed with anti-slide pads so it will stay in place when you're typing quickly.
- BATTERY INDICATORS & ADJUSTABLE DPI - Never let your portable wireless keyboard go dead without advance warning again! LED indicators located on the keyboard notify you when the battery is low so you can recharge accordingly. You can also conveniently store the wireless USB receiver in the dedicated slot of either the mouse or the keyboard when not in use to avoid losing it. Stay on track with DPI adjustment on the mouse for the most smooth, accurate tracking and scrolling.
- FULL SIZE AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN - This wireless keyboard offers a full keyboard layout for every kind of typing. Its thin profile and light weight keep a small footprint on your desk. The keyboard includes foot that keep it at an optimum slope, which prevent your wrists from hurting while long sessions of typing. Finished with a stylish matte silver, it will look sleek and attractive at your desk. The keys are spill-resistant so that your white keyboard will stay safe against any coffee accident
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
iClever Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Innovative Design and Comfort
From hardcore typists to casual typing, chatting or messaging, the new generation of wireless keyboard is extraordinary in the sense that every aspect of the keyboard have been addressed to enhance the total comfort experience.
Durable & Exquisite Wireless Keyboard and mouse
You can feel the quality in every key of the iClever wireless keyboard and mouse, which are rated to take up to 3,000,000 strokes. The classy brushed silver colorway and thin profile will make your desk that much better looking!
Scissor Switch Key Design
To give you the ultimate in responsiveness, this wireless keyboard is made with scissor-switch keys for the ultimate mix of stability, precision and efficiency. Type silent and happy every day!
- Broad Compatibility
- Lighted Indicators
- Long Lasting and Rechargeable Battery
- Compact and Lightweight
- 33 Feet Signal Range
- Full Size Keyboard & Convenient Media Keys
Wide compatibility for almost any system! Rest assured this wireless keyboard and mouse plays well with most computer and laptops, including Windows, Mac OS and Chrome OS systems. (The calculator key only works on Windows system)
To keep you in the loop, you can check on the battery status, Fn lock, caps lock, num lock and charging status, all right from the keyboard indicator lights. The charging indicator light is especially helpful so you can always stay charged and don’t miss a beat at work.
Long Lasting and Rechargeable Battery
Get that project done without interruptions! Packed with an incredibly long-lasting rechargeable battery, the wireless keyboard can go for up to 90 hours of continuous typing on one charge. Plus, the mouse and keyboard both go into standby mode when not in use to save energy (the mouse is powered by 2 AAA batteries, not included).
Compact and Lightweight
No room on your desk? No problem! Measuring in at a sleek 17.26 x 5.08 x 0.73 inches and weighing no more than 1 lbs, both the wireless keyboard and mouse are fit for the most space-starved desks or packed briefcases.
33 Feet Signal Range
Work in any corner of the room with this wireless keyboard and mouse combo, which syncs at an industry-leading 2.4 GHz, extending your range to a whopping 33ft from your computer. It gives a whole new meaning to the term “working remotely”!
Full Size Keyboard & Convenient Media Keys
Whatever typing project you’re taking on, this full size wireless keyboard has covered with the traditional QWERTY layout, and even has helpful hotkeys like Mute, play/pause, backward and forward, volume up and down. (Media Keys are unavailable on Mac Mini)
|Bluetooth 5.1 and Seamless Switch among Three Devices||Bluetooth + 2.4G and Seamless Switch among Three Devices||Multi-Device Folding Keyboard with 3-Color Backlight||Bluetooth 5.1 and Seamless Switch among Three Devices||Wireless Ergonomic Design to Relieve Hand and Wrist Pain|
|Size||14.37 x 0.15 x 4.92 in||16.85 x 4.92 x 0.15 in||6.45 x 0.63 x 4.64 in||14.37 x 0.15 x 4.92 in||4.88 x3.03 x 3.30 in|
|Weight||13.1 ounces||15.2 ounces||9.9 ounces||13.1 ounces||3.4 ounces|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth||Bluetooth+USB Receiver||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||USB Receiver|
|System||Windows/Android/iOS/MacOS||Windows/Android/iOS/MacOS||Windows/Android/iOS/MacOS||Windows/Android/iOS/MacOS||Windows/Mac OS/Chrome OS|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery||2*AAA Battery (Not included)|
|Hightlights||Multi-Device/Bluetooth 5.1/Whisper-quiet Button||Multi-Device/Bluetooth +2.4G/Whisper-quiet Button||Superior Craftsmanship/Intelligent Sleep/3-Color Backlight||Multi-Device/Bluetooth 5.1/Whisper-quiet Button||Ergonomic Design/2400dpi High-precision Control/Whisper-quiet Button|
Compare with similar items
A Smooth Typing Experience
To make the most of every keystroke, this wireless keyboard employs a scissor switch key design, which fires the signal when they're only half-pressed, as opposed to needing to be
fully pressed on membrane switches. This saves your hands from expending more effort than necessary. Plus, the added space between keys means you'll make less typos!
This handy iClever wireless keyboard and mouse plays nice with a range of systems including iMac, Mac, Macbook, Windows and Chrome OS PCs and laptops. Enjoy a free range of movement
thanks to its signal range of 33 feet, and nano receiver which allows both the keyboard and mouse to share only 1 USB slot on your computer, saving your precious USB port.
Nobody likes loud keyboard and mouse at work, so when you use this combo you can be sure you'll stay on everyone's good side! The stable build of the devices mean you'll have added
precision and less tip noise for a more enjoyable working and browsing experience.
The combo comes with one USB receiver, the USB receiver is shared by both Keyboard and Mouse. There are 2 receiver slots, you can store the receiver on the keyboard or the mouse.
The media keys should be activated by co-using Fn key; or press Fn lock key first, then the media keys can be activated by pressing directly
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It worked right out of the box. No tinkering. Very nice feel. I'm already 50% more productive.
1. The feel of the keys are great. No loud clackety clack. Just the right amount of pressure needed to press the key.
2. The second Windows/Command key on the right of the space bar is absolutely a must. This in itself is worth it's weight in gold.
3. The long plus key in the numeric keypad is great. Thanks for making it how it should be.
1. I think the Fn key would be better placed next to the right Control key instead of whatever key is there currently. I don't even know what that key does.
2. This is NOT an aluminum keyboard. It is painted plastic to look like aluminum. There is a certain amount of unwanted flex experienced in this keyboard due to that fact, especially near the front edge near the center of the keyboard. The center foot or standoff on the bottom of the keyboard is apparently not quite as high as the ones on the bottom right and left along the front of the keyboard. This is what seems to cause the unwanted flex of the keyboard.
Honestly the Cons are minor compared to the great positives of the Pros.
On a side note. The mouse is a cheap piece of crap. However I did not buy this product at all thinking in the mouse. I will continue to use my Logitech mouse that I'm used to. If quality mouse is what you're looking for then keep looking.
First of all, it's easy to set up. Plug in the USB receiver and both keyboard and mouse are connected. Only the mouse needs batteries (2 AAA’s, which you supply). The keyboard is fitted with a rechargeable battery. Recharging is quick and easy with a mini-USB cable. It can be charged through a port on the laptop or through an electrical adapter. I'm used to my ergonomic mouse so I put the mouse that came with the keyboard in my drawer of electronic toys as a backup. Before it went in the drawer, however it tried it. It is comfortable to use and works great.
The full keyboard is quiet and responsive. My keyboarding skills seem to have improved because I don't worry about the finger pad. I like the keyboard’s 10% slant, which allows me to work without severe wrist bending. I have yet to run out of battery. I plug in the keyboard when I think of it, which is every few days or so. This keyboard/mouse combination is well-designed and in my opinion worth every nickel. iClever has a winner.
My current setup:
Samsung Curved Monitor
Dell XPS 13 4K Laptop
Ankey 8-in-1 USB-C Hub (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RZ3M52P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
This iClever keyboard and mouse combo (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VPMTWMC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
This generic 45W USB-C Laptop Adapter (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TZHVKPZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)