iPad in Simple Steps ePub eBook: Covers iOS 5.1 and 3G/4G iPad Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Use your iPad with confidence
This practical book will have you achieving immediate results using:
- a friendly, visual approach
- simple language
- practical, task-based examples
- large, full-colour screenshots.
Discover everything you want to know about your iPad in this easy-to-use guide; from the most essential tasks that you’ll want to perform, to solving the most common problems you’ll encounter.
Get the most out of your iPad with practical tips on every page:
- ALERT: Solutions to common problems
- HOT TIP: Time-saving shortcuts
- SEE ALSO: Related tasks and information
- DID YOU KNOW? Additional features to explore
- WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? – Jargon explained in plain English
--This text refers to the digital edition.
- ASIN : B00AN4XVBI
- Publisher : Pearson; 1st edition (December 14, 2012)
- Publication date : December 14, 2012
- Language : English
- File size : 136716 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 272 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,407,277 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
I've found this book a great help for my students, and I have even learned some things about iPad features that I did not find out from the manual or discover for myself.
Certainly worth the money.