Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
iTODOS Solar Panel Works for Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera, 11.8Ft Outdoor Power Charging Cable and Adjustable Mount - (3 Pack,Silver)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ❤Unique Design: The solar panel is specially designed for the Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera;continuous power supply for your surveillance cameras, super convenient and save time.☀NOT FOR ARLO HD, ARLO GO, ARLO PRO &PRO2,ARLO ULTRA&PRO3,ARLO LIGHTS☀ (All Camera NOT included.)
- ❤Waterproof Design: The solar panel surface is made of monocrystalline silicon material, the frame is made of aluminum Alloy Material,Perfect waterproof, dust proof, sturdy, low and high temperature proof. Operating conditions: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48°C), don't worry other features affect
- ❤Any Angle Adjustment: The solar panel can be adjusted according to the required position and angle.
- ❤One More Battery:This solar panel kit come with built-in 2600mAh capacity rechargeable battery ,Can provide enough power for 365 days.No more battery changing, no more power adapter needed,super convenient and save time.
- ❤Quality:This Solar Panel are uniquely designed and strictly controlled, and will not appear “STOP WORKING ,NOT FOR Arlo Essential Spotlight,DIED AFTER RETURN PERIOD” and so on.If not satisfied, feel free to contact us.
Customers also search
iTODOS Solar Panel Works for Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera
✔Built-in 2600mAh capacity rechargeable battery ,can provide enough power for 365 days.
✔IP65 waterproof effect very suitable for outdoor use.
✔Aluminum alloy frame sturdy, dust proof, durable, aging.
✔Any Angle Adjustment mount.
✔Simple installation can be done easily.
How to Install the Bracket:
First drill three hole in the place where it needs to be installed;
Then put the wall anchors in it;
Last put the screws in, the aim is keep the screws more stable for mount bracket.
3 x Solar panel ( 11.8ft/3.6m cable);
3 x Wall Mount;
9 x Screws;
9 x Wall Anchors
(All Camera NOT included)
Notes: Be sure to TURN ON the switch on the back of the solar panel before use .Please refer to the "Quick Start Guide ".
1.For your safety and to avoid permanent damage to your batteries, the Solar Panel also cannot charge your battery at temperatures below freezing, even if your camera is plugged in.
2.The solar panel might not be able to keep your camera fully charged on days that are cloudy, rainy, or otherwise don’t provide enough solar energy.
3.The solar panel might also be unable to keep your camera charged during periods of heavy use. You can turn off motion detection and audio detection of Arlo Cam ( the Cam won't lose much power), put the solar panel under the strong sunshine for a full day, and then in the evening, check whether the power of the camera on the Arlo APP has increased. If it has increased, the solar panel can work; otherwise, it might be broken.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problem 1) Once you put it on, the locking mechanism is built so poorly that it won't lock to where you actually position it, so you would need to make it just until its fully locked, which is kind of pointless being that this is outside a heavy gust of wind can move it. But then the way it swivels on the mount, it has no way of locking there so the panel can move regardless if the mount is locked or not!
Problem 2) The item does not charge the camera, but rather drains it. The camera battery officially can run for about 3 to 6 months, but after I fully charged all my cameras to 100 then connected them to the solar panels....ALL the cameras in a matter of 4 days completely drained out to zero!?!
Problem 3) you would assume that when the sun hits directly on the panel for over 20 min the panel should charge the camera, but not with these panels....it was sitting in the sun in the right direction, and the way the manual says to set it up, but it didn't even charge the camera at all! it one time charges and then one day doesn't and then some days drains it.
All of the problems above didn't happen to one of the panels received. but to all of the panels that I installed for my cameras.